Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Management reviews

Malaysia41 reviews

Clear

Fun and productive workplace with lot of vending machine

I really enjoy during my internship period at the Dommal Food Services which being known as Domino Pizza Headquarters. Friendly and easily approach supervisor. She really supervise me accordingly and fun working with her. The workplace is quite far from public transportation hub and usually i will take Grab as my main transportation.The most enjoyable part during my working period there are it taught me a lot in business management part especially in handling private and secretive documents. Other than that, i've learned on how to negotiate with third parties in handling company documents.

No comments

Reality is Not as expected. A lot of office politics. Fear and ridiculing culture are very common among the leaders. Blaming each other and lack of respect among the employees.

Fun workplace even in the stress situation

The environment was good even the salary was not so high for part-time staff. The beginner got the chance to learn new skills. Training provided. The management is good.

Pros

the environment is good

Cons

Short breaks

Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict

As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.

Cons

Short breaks

happy worker, fun surrounding

i love their management team which is theyre so friendly, very proper teamwork. ive learn so many ways to correctly handle staff, shelf life of some products, how good as it can be used/eaten. but ill be more nice if they improve how they treat their ex-employee. this is just a friendly feedback :)

Fun and changing

Good Management, Growing Strength Positive Skills Talent Culture is good and positive Co workers balance Place to learn New experiences Work life balance

Love Domino

In my opinion , The company is very good . the management very understand how to make improvement and satisfied or appreciate staff . the benefit given very good base on level .

Pros

annual diner, Monthly event, and etc

Productive & Fun Working Environment Place

1. No Stress and Fun with Daily Working Environments 2. This is one of the Funnest Training i ever had because All the Trainer's were well verse with knowledge and easy to adapt learn what had been thought. 3. I will Thumbs Up for the Management in Dommal because of the way they manage and execute are really in professional way. 4. Fun Working Environments 5. Nothing is become hard if we took it positively and learn it and delivered it. 6. No Stress and i believed anyone who join Dommal will never loose hope because they are the one of the Best in took after Employees and very attractive Benefits are waiting for those join Dommal.

Pros

Eating Pizza Everyday

Cons

Be a Positive Person and Think I want to go to Domino's Everyday to work

Dommal Food Services

Hired by Dommal Food Services which is being the head of Domino's Pizza Malaysia & Singapore, to handle food and beverages store opreations, stocks in headquarters and also in the branch / outlets assigned by the management / immediate supervisor.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours Work

Job at fast food restaurant

As a part-timer, I was given around 6-8 hours of working per day. During that time, I learned how to work as a team in order to produce great services to customer such as time management, food satisfactory and also good communication with customers. The hardest part of the job is during the peak hour, which we had to speed up our services while keeping error to minimum. Somehow, working as a team is the most enjoyable part during my spell at the company and the experience will be long lasting in my memory.

complaint department

handling customer such as late delivery, missing item, wrong information. learn how to handle difficult customer like fussy customer. most enjoyable part is able to handle complaint and made customer feel better. hardest part is customer refused to cooperate and just want to settle with highest management

Pros

staff meal (pizza)

Cons

only as a contract staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits