Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Malaysia41 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Fun

A good company for those who wanna kick off their career in F&B Nice place to learn about F&B A good environment to learn communication & interpersonal skills

Pros

Meals

Cons

Long working hours due to high turn over of managers

Fun workplace even in the stress situation

The environment was good even the salary was not so high for part-time staff. The beginner got the chance to learn new skills. Training provided. The management is good.

Pros

the environment is good

Cons

Short breaks

Fun workplace but the team leader can be strict

As a part timer you can choose your working hours and day. You interact with customers a lot. Management is a bit off like if you are late, complaint from costumers or any disciplinary action they will deduct your salary. The hardest part of working there is during evening rush hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is there is no call to answer.

Cons

Short breaks

Okay Job

The job is okay I guess. No pressure or whatsoever. Working hours crazy but still manageable. Pay is below average. Work loads is okay. You need to multitask. Peak crazy hours (once in a blue moon) you have to answer calls and take orders from the customer like an agent. But trust me, it’s not hard but it’s tiring.

Pros

Career growth, job promotions, free pizza

Cons

So many things that I don’t know where to begin, crazy working hours, pay is not good

Love Domino

In my opinion , The company is very good . the management very understand how to make improvement and satisfied or appreciate staff . the benefit given very good base on level .

Pros

annual diner, Monthly event, and etc

Productive & Fun Working Environment Place

1. No Stress and Fun with Daily Working Environments 2. This is one of the Funnest Training i ever had because All the Trainer's were well verse with knowledge and easy to adapt learn what had been thought. 3. I will Thumbs Up for the Management in Dommal because of the way they manage and execute are really in professional way. 4. Fun Working Environments 5. Nothing is become hard if we took it positively and learn it and delivered it. 6. No Stress and i believed anyone who join Dommal will never loose hope because they are the one of the Best in took after Employees and very attractive Benefits are waiting for those join Dommal.

Pros

Eating Pizza Everyday

Cons

Be a Positive Person and Think I want to go to Domino's Everyday to work

have a good teamwork but lack of management

a good place to find some money not have a time with family always get a pressure from upwards learned a good skill hardest part of the job is get a blame without reason

Pros

13 month salary

Cons

break

Flexible working hour

Working hour is flexible for me as a full time student. Im part timer at this company, the working environment is condusive. Working performance is being observe weekly. Overall working here is good but I need to endure high pressure.

Pros

very little time for break

Cons

flexible working hour

Job at fast food restaurant

As a part-timer, I was given around 6-8 hours of working per day. During that time, I learned how to work as a team in order to produce great services to customer such as time management, food satisfactory and also good communication with customers. The hardest part of the job is during the peak hour, which we had to speed up our services while keeping error to minimum. Somehow, working as a team is the most enjoyable part during my spell at the company and the experience will be long lasting in my memory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits