Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd

Malaysia41 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Relax

Good environment and culture for anyone who want to learn on how to be customer service specialist. Its a good starting to those want to expand or grow their skill in communication.

good

good for career development. but not suitable with people who have baby because work time is not specific sometime we have to extend or cover if busy.

Fun filled with good vibes working environment

Everyone there is very helpful and nice to each other. They got a sleeping room too which is great for us to rest usually if we need to do overtime...

A great place to gain experience

A great place to be trained as a professional managers with various in house and external training provided. A very systematic processes implemented staffs trained to apply all knowledge trained on their daily task

Pros

good medical benefit

Cons

long hours working

Productive and fun evirontment

Didn't have issue all of previous company, but at the same time i need to challenge my self to be more productive and be challenge to more difficult task.

Pros

medical card

Cons

NO carier development

Fun and changing

Good Management, Growing Strength Positive Skills Talent Culture is good and positive Co workers balance Place to learn New experiences Work life balance

Love Domino

In my opinion , The company is very good . the management very understand how to make improvement and satisfied or appreciate staff . the benefit given very good base on level .

Pros

annual diner, Monthly event, and etc

my work

I was graduated from different field and managed to adapted all the culture in my new surrounding. Even lots of thing affect from economic crisis, I'm still manage to perform well and give good result to my company

Pros

benefit such as incentive and medical

Cons

life balance

productive and must smile while make every work

I work 6 days in a week, my experience in there like answering inbound call through phone ordering from customer and improve my communication skill. I also resolving inquiries from customer which have the problem issues about late, damage of pizza and key in theirs complaints in system. I like to work there because of a calm and happy atmosphere, always smile to express a cheerful voice when answering calls from customers and things I do not like to work when things are tense and coercive.

Pros

free dessert

Cons

healthcare

Have clear vision & mision

I love to work with Domino's. It enriches my life by giving me opportunities to grow well. It is a platform for me to built my career and develop my skills. Its like an academy for me to be ready for real life outside.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

healthcare

Dommal Food Services

Hired by Dommal Food Services which is being the head of Domino's Pizza Malaysia & Singapore, to handle food and beverages store opreations, stocks in headquarters and also in the branch / outlets assigned by the management / immediate supervisor.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours Work

Friendship

I have gained a few friends whom I consider close. The staff in Domino's are very genuine in my opinion. They are less likely to be judgmental as compared to white collar professionals.

Pros

Meaningful relationships, fun.

Cons

Tiring.

Good company to work with, huge expansion in plan, great career opportuniies

Company that with a great mission, vision and ambition,living the good cultural and value. Fast growing company, target to hit 200 stores in 2016.

Togetherness

Very comfortable place to work. We have small sub departments in our office. Our every day important goal is to ensure our service level is 95%. I like the fact that anyone who comes to our place with minimum experience can learn a lot. A best place to advance in the career and as a platform for a better place in the future.

Pros

Good working relationship among collegues

Cons

No work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits