DoubleTree by Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Malaysia44 reviews
A lot of on-job training is required. It seems tedious at first but it brings your standard up to international level so it is great. Everyone is of the same mind set and goal
Previously Im working at foodstore and axis lounge, as per team member. I love my job and enjoy it. Truthfully I’m gonna miss all environments in hospitality. Hope I can join them one day 😇
Very good place to working and to find a new experience.All staff are really helpful from the management to the operation staff,but a bit poor on some equipment
Hotel is fast paced with high occupancy and it makes work more efficient. Its a challenging place to work with lots audit details which makes work more meaning full.
Alot to learn and gain experience
Need to be fast

Need to be proactive

workplace culture is unsure

hardest part is need to adapt with political working environment
There is a lot that they can offer in terms of learning new stuff and gaining experiences. However, it requires some time to get used to the fast-paced working environment.
Not easy to join because only the best get selected to join the well known international brand, but once get selected, hold on and great thing definitely will happen
Works independently & very good team player. Can work under pressure and willing to adopt a new job environment and culture. Able to work on shift and very good in customer service.
learned a lot .. learning process is good teaches you to be fast and to work among team help each and other out during busy times . Quite enjoyable working environment
Work 5 days a week. Have a fun workplace and friendly teammate. The hardest part is when the guest is not friendly and when the busy hour. The most enjoyable part of this job is the teammate and the management.
There only 2 person av tech.. Which is not enough when there is many events that need av tech to control n assist entire event. Other than that when 1 person is mc or offday the other 1 av need to stanby n cover 2 shift.
The company was good and the benefit is great. Just the matter that penang people mentality need to change to be more open minded and take ownership on their job.
Pros
comfortable staff canteen and place to relax
Cons
a lot of defect due to old building
Overall is very good. Great career, great rewards, great environment. the Hilton culture is great too. The management team needs to improve to ensure things run smoother.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Far from city
I've had my internship and I was able to experience many different kitchens; Chinese Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Cold Kitchen, Butcher, Pastry and Indian Kitchen. It was an amazing learning curve for me.
I love the free meals provided for the employee.Chef is king preparing lunch.I learned how to clean hotel rooms with structered protocol.
Hardest part of the job is cleaning each room takes lots of time.
Pros
Free lunches.Tips from customers.
Cons
Too many rooms to clean.Each rooms take a bout half an hour to clean
Doubletree by Hilton JB is the famous company or hotel in worldwide with a brands of Hilton. I had learn knowledge in Pastry Kitchen with the right methods.
i learned about technician jobs. team spirit and leadership skills. maintain variety of records, complete record activity and reports. arranged meetings with vendors and suppliers. create safe environment for guess.
Pros
free food
Cons
leave
its great environment for staff, fun having a sporting boss, and best place. got free lunches, friendly staff and easygoing worklife, but too MUCH FOR BIAS SYSTEM.
 At Executive Lounge we providing professional service for our Royalty Hilton honors Guest. Guests in a courteous and prompt manner to ensure great guest satisfaction.
 Make sure our DTKL standards of excellence quality, professionalism and friendliness.

 Setting the standards to be followed by all to ensure Hilton brand name reflected in every guest experience during arrival and departure.Perform check-in and check-out
Pros
1 meal free
Cons
free uniform and birthday gift
So far I was satisfied, good, maybe I can recommend my friends those who are interested to work in hotel line and other department in this hilton hotel
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
You will get tired because it work more than 8 hours sometimes it will be 10 hours , but many benefits you will get such salary you can claim every Tuesday and Thursday , they give you a payslip everyday...and you can claim your salary every Tuesday and Thursday easy to money.
Pros
Free dinner