DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

14 October 2016
I always work on the night shift. then I work more on the cleanliness of the area and the set-up, especially for breakfast at the coffee house and welcome break for the group who attended the meeting in the function room. While working here, I have learned much related to my field of work. All skills I learned from the work place before, was able to be developed. In addition, can also learn new skills.All of it is from the guidance of the management team and also from colleagues mutually support each other. The hardest part of this job is when there are colleagues who are sick and had to take sick leave. The group that remained had to work 'double job' for lack of team members. Besides, when there is a breakdown in the our machinery also the hardest part of our job.We had to work with a little more slowly than like always. Here, the support and cooperation of all colleagues are very much appreciated. The most fun part of the job is when we celebrated the 'staff party' once a year. When it was we are the guests and also we are the employees too. There is a lucky draw, the stage performance of each department, singing competitions, announcement of the 'Hero of the Year' for the best employees and various programs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
17 September 2020
Training Manager (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
A lot of on-job training is required. It seems tedious at first but it brings your standard up to international level so it is great. Everyone is of the same mind set and goal
25 May 2020
SECURITY, SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGER (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Hotel is fast paced with high occupancy and it makes work more efficient. Its a challenging place to work with lots audit details which makes work more meaning full.
24 November 2019
SALES (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
There is a lot that they can offer in terms of learning new stuff and gaining experiences. However, it requires some time to get used to the fast-paced working environment.
  1. Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table