DoubleTree by Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru17 reviews
Very good place to working and to find a new experience.All staff are really helpful from the management to the operation staff,but a bit poor on some equipment
Previously Im working at foodstore and axis lounge, as per team member. I love my job and enjoy it. Truthfully I’m gonna miss all environments in hospitality. Hope I can join them one day 😇
Work 5 days a week. Have a fun workplace and friendly teammate. The hardest part is when the guest is not friendly and when the busy hour. The most enjoyable part of this job is the teammate and the management.
There only 2 person av tech.. Which is not enough when there is many events that need av tech to control n assist entire event. Other than that when 1 person is mc or offday the other 1 av need to stanby n cover 2 shift.
Doubletree by Hilton JB is the famous company or hotel in worldwide with a brands of Hilton. I had learn knowledge in Pastry Kitchen with the right methods.
i learned about technician jobs. team spirit and leadership skills. maintain variety of records, complete record activity and reports. arranged meetings with vendors and suppliers. create safe environment for guess.
Pros
free food
Cons
leave
its great environment for staff, fun having a sporting boss, and best place. got free lunches, friendly staff and easygoing worklife, but too MUCH FOR BIAS SYSTEM.
So far I was satisfied, good, maybe I can recommend my friends those who are interested to work in hotel line and other department in this hilton hotel
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
You will get tired because it work more than 8 hours sometimes it will be 10 hours , but many benefits you will get such salary you can claim every Tuesday and Thursday , they give you a payslip everyday...and you can claim your salary every Tuesday and Thursday easy to money.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Hotel provide training and also management is good. Team can learn and teach more skills. Team is supportive even during hard time. Hotel provide 2 days of to staff which is good for them so they can put more concentration in work.
Pros
Provide break meals
Cons
2 days off and medical
-Good training place and develop your skills.
-People management

-Operation efficiency

- Train the trainer

- CARE culture towards the team and guest
Pros
2 days off
Ensuring Doubletree Brand standards are consistently pray
To be aware of top corporate and VIP clients of the hotel, recognizing and welcoming them by name upon their return visits to the hotel

Ability in all facets of Human Resources nature interviewing,evaluating, discipline and termination

Maintain a friendly yet unobtrusive manner with all guests

Observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment, makes recommendations foe corrections and impoas needed

Communicate with the Chef and food & beverage manager to discuss menus. Work in co-operations with the Chef to ensure top quality food serving

Manage and control rooms inventory of Executive Floor rooms
Pros
Free meals, MYR 500 meals allowance everymonth, free parking, company phone
Answering of call for guest to help in their booking or enquires.
Doing of quality checks for guest arrival.

Cashiering duties

Doing of invoice to travel agents & government bodies as and when need.

Answering of e-mails for the reservation.

Doing of group booking for travel agent.
Pros
Food is provided
Cons
to be motivation and knowlegde about working..to know about Brand Standard Hilton..Hilton more to develope skill and knowlegde for team member
Pros
more to motivation our staff
Cons
more to doing smothing not follow supervisor
I worked like the others chef and enjoy all the job that chef give to me. I learned how to greeting and lerant a lot of skills in kitchen.
it is fun to work here but it seems to me there no chance for me to moving forward in my career since there is no increment and promotion from head chef itself .
Pros
free meals
Cons
learned a lot from here, got all nice and new equipment , and machine . chef love to teach knowledge , managment also good to us, every month got some activity for staff, keep growing and moving forward