DoubleTree by Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur20 reviews
A lot of on-job training is required. It seems tedious at first but it brings your standard up to international level so it is great. Everyone is of the same mind set and goal
Hotel is fast paced with high occupancy and it makes work more efficient. Its a challenging place to work with lots audit details which makes work more meaning full.
There is a lot that they can offer in terms of learning new stuff and gaining experiences. However, it requires some time to get used to the fast-paced working environment.
Works independently & very good team player. Can work under pressure and willing to adopt a new job environment and culture. Able to work on shift and very good in customer service.
learned a lot .. learning process is good teaches you to be fast and to work among team help each and other out during busy times . Quite enjoyable working environment
I've had my internship and I was able to experience many different kitchens; Chinese Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Cold Kitchen, Butcher, Pastry and Indian Kitchen. It was an amazing learning curve for me.
I love the free meals provided for the employee.Chef is king preparing lunch.I learned how to clean hotel rooms with structered protocol.
Hardest part of the job is cleaning each room takes lots of time.
Pros
Free lunches.Tips from customers.
Cons
Too many rooms to clean.Each rooms take a bout half an hour to clean
 At Executive Lounge we providing professional service for our Royalty Hilton honors Guest. Guests in a courteous and prompt manner to ensure great guest satisfaction.
 Make sure our DTKL standards of excellence quality, professionalism and friendliness.

 Setting the standards to be followed by all to ensure Hilton brand name reflected in every guest experience during arrival and departure.Perform check-in and check-out
Pros
1 meal free
Cons
free uniform and birthday gift
The management took care of me and my colleagues like we were a family. They also would love to hire me back whenever possible. Overall, I had a wonderful workplace in Doubletree
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the hotel industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
It was a great place to work with great environment and supporting crew and always had a hand whenever needed to face new things in daily basis.Excellent behavior from the crew as well as the boss
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very Short break
I am thankful to the company because they teach me a lot of things that I never learn in study life. Although the things that I learn is basic,but the supervisor have explain all the details of function to me.
Always a busy day to begin with, but most importantly it help a person to gain confidence and enhancing learning and self development ahead with brand new staff project that able communication between staff and employer directly. Unfortunately the most hardest part ever is that the hotel is too busy that sometimes for a multitasking person need to be unitask as we need to control the pressure that going around. Indeed working in hospitality line is the fastest ways to a person to learn a lot within a short period of time. And the most interesting part is keeping the guest enjoys their stays in the hotel and received abundant of service compliment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less staff
at hotel double tree by hilton.wokplace so haevy.everyday have new task to do.but still fun to do work,ordering and assingment.with staff and friend funny,humble,(sempoi) and cold.
Pros
benefit and salary
Cons
I always work on the night shift. then I work more on the cleanliness of the area and the set-up, especially for breakfast at the coffee house and welcome break for the group who attended the meeting in the function room.
While working here, I have learned much related to my field of work. All skills I learned from the work place before, was able to be developed. In addition, can also learn new skills.All of it is from the guidance of the management team and also from colleagues mutually support each other.

The hardest part of this job is when there are colleagues who are sick and had to take sick leave. The group that remained had to work 'double job' for lack of team members. Besides, when there is a breakdown in the our machinery also the hardest part of our job.We had to work with a little more slowly than like always. Here, the support and cooperation of all colleagues are very much appreciated.

The most fun part of the job is when we celebrated the 'staff party' once a year. When it was we are the guests and also we are the employees too. There is a lucky draw, the stage performance of each department, singing competitions, announcement of the 'Hero of the Year' for the best employees and various programs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
A modern day hotels with all the gadgets that been place in the rooms but still maintaining a very local type restaurant.the cafeteria for staff located on the 9floor with KL view
Pros
locations
Cons
to manys doors
Busy preparing different menu depending on the promotions.
Learn how to be a good leader and to create bound with other staff.

The hardest is when receive a complaint about the food.

The management was okay and the most enjoyable part is i earned so much respect and i think i'm a good leader.
Pros
Lunch Provided
Cons
Healthcare
DTKL always care for their employees. Trainings were always provided by the company in order for us to be more proactive. They always held an events every quarterly to show appreciation. Always encourage staffs to have a balance life style.
Pros
Free Meals, Uniformanddiscounted price for Hilton properties
DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur located in Malaysia provided good and equal career development and opportunity, hence I would like to further and enhance my knowledge and skills in your property.
- doing PM , testing and solve issue about machinery and guests
- learn new things everyday not only about engineering but include life

- management sucks!

- good co-workers

- losing old / senior staff that got a lot of experience
Pros
Free Meals, provide tools set for every technician and better equipment for works, provide training for new topic of engineering
Cons
un-expected salary for better qualification