DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Team Supervisor

Found 1 review matching the search
I always work on the night shift. then I work more on the cleanliness of the area and the set-up, especially for breakfast at the coffee house and welcome break for the group who attended the meeting in the function room. While working here, I have learned much related to my field of work. All skills I learned from the work place before, was able to be developed. In addition, can also learn new skills.All of it is from the guidance of the management team and also from colleagues mutually support each other. The hardest part of this job is when there are colleagues who are sick and had to take sick leave. The group that remained had to work 'double job' for lack of team members. Besides, when there is a breakdown in the our machinery also the hardest part of our job.We had to work with a little more slowly than like always. Here, the support and cooperation of all colleagues are very much appreciated. The most fun part of the job is when we celebrated the 'staff party' once a year. When it was we are the guests and also we are the employees too. There is a lucky draw, the stage performance of each department, singing competitions, announcement of the 'Hero of the Year' for the best employees and various programs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks