DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Salary & Benefits reviews

Overall is very good. Great career, great rewards, great environment. the Hilton culture is great too. The management team needs to improve to ensure things run smoother.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Far from city
You will get tired because it work more than 8 hours sometimes it will be 10 hours , but many benefits you will get such salary you can claim every Tuesday and Thursday , they give you a payslip everyday...and you can claim your salary every Tuesday and Thursday easy to money.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Nice place to start to work.Great culture.Good working environment.Many E-learning program for your development.Good future for you to grow.Many sports activities.
Pros
Free food etc breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper
Cons
healthcare benefits is good
Hotel provide training and also management is good. Team can learn and teach more skills. Team is supportive even during hard time. Hotel provide 2 days of to staff which is good for them so they can put more concentration in work.
Pros
Provide break meals
Cons
2 days off and medical
The management took care of me and my colleagues like we were a family. They also would love to hire me back whenever possible. Overall, I had a wonderful workplace in Doubletree
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the hotel industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
at hotel double tree by hilton.wokplace so haevy.everyday have new task to do.but still fun to do work,ordering and assingment.with staff and friend funny,humble,(sempoi) and cold.
Pros
benefit and salary
Cons
it is fun to work here but it seems to me there no chance for me to moving forward in my career since there is no increment and promotion from head chef itself .
Pros
free meals
Cons
- doing PM , testing and solve issue about machinery and guests - learn new things everyday not only about engineering but include life - management sucks! - good co-workers - losing old / senior staff that got a lot of experience
Pros
Free Meals, provide tools set for every technician and better equipment for works, provide training for new topic of engineering
Cons
un-expected salary for better qualification