Downtown Pharmacy

Downtown Pharmacy Employee Reviews

producrive and very informative

it was excellent it was excellent it was excellent the working envirnmnet was vey good nd people were very professional. everybody was very helpful.thanks

Great Place to Work!

I loved working at Downtown Pharmacy. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing one-on-one with the patients. There was a lot of regular patients that i developed a close relationship with.

Friendly Workplace, hard work with decent compensation

Downtown Pharmacy has a friendly, steady paced work environment with decent pay within the grocery department, great if you're aiming for a meantime job or positions in management and the pharmacy. However, expect to be faced with constant physical work in the grocery department with high physical endurance, high work ethic, and a good handle on customer service skills being your best tools here. Management can be overbearing and stressful at times so be prepared to take criticism and the moments where you're asked to do multiple things at a time. Decent pay but no benefits or overtime.

Pros

friendly, steady work environment, better than average pay

Cons

overwhelming management, no benefits

Great Place to Start

The staff are friendly and easy to work with. The only challenge is working on a competitive salary against other jobs. The work-life schedule was the best perk of this job.

Productive, Always busy

if you weren't quick the customers would eat you alive. must have a high patience tolerance for kids, they are super bratty in the area. always busy, breaks came and gone too quickly. the bosses were over friendly.

Pros

birthday celebrations

Cons

better have a solid excuse for calling off, children are not an excuse to them.

Relaxed work environment

Very relaxed work environment and hours are reasonable, The coworkers are great and the owner/pharmacist is really understanding. It's honestly one of the best places I've ever worked.

Didn't like the employees are felt comfortable

2 out of 10 wasn't really a friendly place, very competitive, really low pay off the books. Not any friendly employees or customers. very stressful and had a lot of issues

Fun and exciting place to work

Faxing refill request for clients medication, ordering of over the counter orders, checking in merchandise, packing prescription refills.waiting on customers.Management was very kind and friendly, family surrounding, very happy place to work, learned a lot about different medication,

loved it

The staff and managers are extremely welcoming and friendly. Loved the environment and customers. Management is very understanding and works well with each employee. Great job.

Needs to learn how to work together

The worst part is that everyone is too busy trying to be better then one another instead of helping one another grow. Horrible work ethics and it shows in their works.

Pros

Great customers

Cons

Bad employees

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Downtown Pharmacy?

fun

great place to work at, nice environment lovely people that would help you every time you need it, and a place where you can develop as a person and learn great skills

Quick paced community pharmacy

Quick paced community pharmacy in Downtown Manhattan working with local residents and businesses. Quick paced and well managed business, worth working for.

Serious workplace

Downtown Pharmacy was my first time working in a workplace where I had to make sure I didn't mess things up because I was working around Pharmacists. The job was easy after you get the hang of how things worked. Loved the staff and the customers.

Great company

Great company to work for but not much room for advancement. You will learn a lot that will benefit you. The most beneficial part of the job is making a positive impact on the lives of patients.

Cons

Healthcare costs

Productive, and always busy

My typical day at work is always busy. I've learned a lot from working in the pharmacy like for example inputting new patients into the system etc. Management is okay, and overall the coworkers I've worked with are nice. The hardest part about my job is multitasking when it gets really but I manage to get through it. And the most enjoyable part of the job is helping our customers.

Pros

Discounts, nice coworkers

Cons

short lunch breaks, not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Downtown Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits