Dyson
Dyson Employee Review

Good Workplace for fresher

4 December 2016
It routine job with set of instruction to follow and and set limit not to cross the boundary. A good exposure to world wide people especially UK counterpart and Singapore. A good exposure to new technologies of manufacturing and communicated with local suppliers. The top level is managed by remote from UK and as usual the local management is not so transparent. Always in race to prove personal loyalty rather than company's growth A good team to work with as the team is self motivated and like minded the hardest part of my job being knowing the solution to a problem, but could not implement as the responsibility is not with my job scope. I love to be product design and intended to be a problem solver. I got lot of opportunity to solve multiple design and manufacturing problem that were neglected by concerned people.
Pros
Low pressure
Cons
restricted boundary, need to pretend to be blind
6 July 2020
HR Administrator (Former Employee) - Senai
I have learned about Dyson administrator job as HR Administrator. Prepare headcount for payroll. Managed people system (workday) for my functional department. Employment pass / Dependent pass / Long Term Social visit pass application. Paperwork preparation for international assignee.
8 January 2020
PRODUCT VERIFICATION ENGINEER (Former Employee) - Johor Bahru
Great company to work and stay. Be able to grow interpersonal and extra skills as they always provided internal training and open to all. Be able to express idea and information through discussion as it is the main style of working there
3 October 2019
Commercial Analyst (Former Employee) - Senai
I am really glad to have opportunity for being here. This company give many knowledge and experience for me to use in future. Everyone at here was so positive and so professional. I like for working here even for just temporary. I have many knowledge that i can apply for my continuous improvement.
  1. Good Workplace for fresher