Dyson
Dyson Employee Review

Working in Dyson

13 October 2018
Dyson is not a typical big business. Once you're in, be prepared to get engaged into a startup-like environment that can be really lively but may be tiring to some. Experiences may differ between sites. As a person who goes in between sites, I find there are different ways of doing things, but it may not be a bad thing.
Pros
Insurance, Salary, Structure
Cons
Changing policies, middle managers
6 July 2020
HR Administrator (Former Employee) - Senai
I have learned about Dyson administrator job as HR Administrator. Prepare headcount for payroll. Managed people system (workday) for my functional department. Employment pass / Dependent pass / Long Term Social visit pass application. Paperwork preparation for international assignee.
8 January 2020
PRODUCT VERIFICATION ENGINEER (Former Employee) - Johor Bahru
Great company to work and stay. Be able to grow interpersonal and extra skills as they always provided internal training and open to all. Be able to express idea and information through discussion as it is the main style of working there
3 October 2019
Commercial Analyst (Former Employee) - Senai
I am really glad to have opportunity for being here. This company give many knowledge and experience for me to use in future. Everyone at here was so positive and so professional. I like for working here even for just temporary. I have many knowledge that i can apply for my continuous improvement.