Dyson

Dyson Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Flexible working hour Freedom at work as long solve problem and achieve objective Very objective oriented Too complicated organization - too many layer of management
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Stressful
Great company to work and stay. Be able to grow interpersonal and extra skills as they always provided internal training and open to all. Be able to express idea and information through discussion as it is the main style of working there
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise.
Pros
Flexible working style
Cons
ordinary compensation package
It is a great company to learn and grow your engineering potentials. However middle to top management level is somewhat restricted to workers from Britain.
Pros
Lots of new tech in design & testing
Cons
No career path for the local engineers
I have been working in Dyson for 15 amazing years. The management team had evolved from time to time. Every three years the higher leadership team will change and we have to adopt to new challenge and environments for a good purpose.
Pros
Medical benefit
Cons
Job security
Its very interesting place to work and can enjoy by solving new problem every day. They will giving first priority to safety and works healthcare.
Pros
free tea time food
Cons
safety is first priority, healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dyson?