Dyson

Dyson Employee Reviews in Senai

Fun to work but decisison keep changing. I have learned little here. The management decision is keep changing, Culture is very confusing. The hardest part of work is clearing someone's back-log. The most enjoyable part is the cafe.
Pros
Fkexibility working hours
Cons
No decsion power
I have learned about Dyson administrator job as HR Administrator. Prepare headcount for payroll. Managed people system (workday) for my functional department. Employment pass / Dependent pass / Long Term Social visit pass application. Paperwork preparation for international assignee.
I am really glad to have opportunity for being here. This company give many knowledge and experience for me to use in future. Everyone at here was so positive and so professional. I like for working here even for just temporary. I have many knowledge that i can apply for my continuous improvement.
Good place to work. Normal working hour 9am-6pm Appreciate your effort Appreciate good result Hardest part is when my manager keep changing every 2-3 years
working environment is wonderful. Human resources department really take good care of staff needs. staff always have the opportunity to upgrade work skill.
Pros
nice cafe
The management is systematic and the work given is well arranged even for a trainee. Space is given to the employee to experiment on their own ideas. The hardest part of the job is that creativity is really important to solve a difficult problem.
Pros
Pantry
Cons
Typical day at work consists of getting prototype designs done in CAD, plan and monitor tests related to your designed parts, complete and release production drawings, Monitor production standards.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Work life balance is encouraged by management. UK influential cultures makes Dyson Malaysia become more flexible and professional than others.
Pros
High benefits such as medical benefits and travelling allowance is provided.
Cons
Low career growth rate.