Dyson

Dyson Salary & Benefits reviews

Dyson is not a typical big business. Once you're in, be prepared to get engaged into a startup-like environment that can be really lively but may be tiring to some. Experiences may differ between sites. As a person who goes in between sites, I find there are different ways of doing things, but it may not be a bad thing.
Pros
Insurance, Salary, Structure
Cons
Changing policies, middle managers
Use to have proper direction but now direction not sure. Lack of local high level position may cause foreigners don't understand the needs and culture
Pros
Salary benefits
Cons
Lack of direction from top to down. Lack of high level local management.
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise.
Pros
Flexible working style
Cons
ordinary compensation package
Typical day at work consists of getting prototype designs done in CAD, plan and monitor tests related to your designed parts, complete and release production drawings, Monitor production standards.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Work life balance is encouraged by management. UK influential cultures makes Dyson Malaysia become more flexible and professional than others.
Pros
High benefits such as medical benefits and travelling allowance is provided.
Cons
Low career growth rate.
Its very interesting place to work and can enjoy by solving new problem every day. They will giving first priority to safety and works healthcare.
Pros
free tea time food
Cons
safety is first priority, healthcare