Ehati International Sdn Bhd

Ehati International Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia14 reviews

Supportive circle and caring about each others

I'hv been working in eHati almost 2yrs, eHati gave a lot of opportunites to help me grow in my career. The colleagues are supportive as well. The company culture is one of the reason why i love working here.

Pros

free lunch and free classes

Cons

managment system & communication tools

Great culture, vision and mission and a lot of room for self-growth

The stand out thing about the organization is their culture that encourages congruency in communication, self expression. Through that it creates the space for self potential to appears, not to mention the very supportive peers environment. Another great thing about eHati is that, they have a clear vision and mission of where the company is heading, and why they do what they do. The culture itself one of the supporting pillars to where they are heading and what they are aiming to achieve.The management and system, at times, can be a bit unstable due to being a work in progress, but that's normal considering the pandemic and the fact that they are in expansion stage of their organization. They definitely have improved over the years and grow more and more stable and structured.Overall, they definitely have a bright and firm future and certain to where they are heading.

Working with fun and Travel

Working with good people and having fun, having new knowledge about matketing from zero, the good environment with good culture like travel and having fun for releasing stress.

Pros

Free Classes

Cons

Communication Tools

productive and fun workplace

typical day at work at work sometimes can be to hectic and tiring. but i enjoyed because I've learned so many things. nice workplace culture. hardest part of the job is when i did not have enough manpower to support. the most enjoyable part is i have a very supportive team members

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Positive culture and supportive circle

Overall this company is very good and have potential to grow further in this industries. Workplace culture is positve and have supportive circle. But this company is growing company of course will many gap that need to improve in terms of management. But they will improve day by day. The most enjoyable part of the job is they have implement recognition culture which means they recognize what their staff do right and they always give staff opportunities to grow

Pros

free lunches, free online classes to gain knowledge

Cons

Work life balance, strategic planning

Enrichment Working Culture

A company where where i can be myself and aligned with my growth plan The culture is surprisingly welcoming A company who have the values that im in search for such a long time The management structure is a bit wobbly but it understandable as currently we are in a fast moving expansion mode. You can really grow here if you resilient enough and very clear of your goals and dream. If you dont have one, this is the place for you to create them!!Work colleagues are friendly and very very helpful !!

Pros

Free lunch, Good career growth

Cons

Everchanging management SOP in conjunction with Pandemic which actually a good kind of Cons

Productive and opportunity to growing

Good environment and culture to work at ehati.Company always provide classes to growing my career. Good teamwork and positive vibe. I had the opportunity to learn various jobs.

Pros

Free lunch

amazing workplace

The good things from eHati have fun working place. Working a in team, helpful and It's a great place to learn more about new knowledges. I was being placed with several friendly and kind senior co-workers. They taught me a lot of new things while sharing their experiences as well.

Fast paced company with allot of support

A very fast paced company with allot of day to day task to be completed, being an emotional well-being company they care a lot regarding mental health wellbeing and individuality. Here I'm learnt on how to manage work, finance, business, marketing, hr with multitude of class weekly.

Pros

Lots of hidden benefit, the COO practice, don't ever promise but overdeliver.

Cons

A little bit messy on procedural side, but nothing to bad, all the compliance are in place

The management is worst. Working here is stressful.

Staff working here keep changing because the management is worst. Salary is not on time because keep telling staff sales is not enough to pay salary.

Cons

No medical benefits

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ehati International Sdn Bhd?

Productive place

I gain so many knowledge and learn new things. My life busy all the time,almost every day i been working at here. But yeah, the management need to improve.

Pros

Always get a extra money

Cons

Need to work on weekend

Good

Usually im working same like office hour but someday i need to stay until 9 pm cause the coach are making a live facebook. I learnt many this like how to respond the customer's problem and how to market the product. The environment is so good and the team is kind person and motivated to others. After that, the hardest part is to find a customer and the enjoyable when we are eat togher with all the team.

Not a recommended place to work.

The company just focusing on making a profit without care about the staff. The job work will not give the employee to expand their knowledge. The workplace also not safe for the staff especially the woman.

Good career development

A new company with clear visionary plan. Management is progressively active & dynamic with a lot of opportunity to offer. Enjoyable working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ehati International Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits