Electronic Manufacturing

Electronic Manufacturing Employee Reviews

3.3Salary & Benefits

Stress free work place depending on what Cell you actually work in.

Great Place to work as long as you don't end up in the wrong Cell. They target certain people and as long as you are not working with the wrong crowd you will be fine.Great Benefits and accrued time off. You may have trouble getting Human Resource to process everything after your 90 days though.

Pros

Respectful Management Team

Cons

Human Resoures can do a better job getting everyone their benefits and Vacation time.

Buena empresa para laborar

Sanmina es una muy buena empresa para laborar con excelente prestaciones superiores a las de ley y un excelente ambiente laboral.

Boring and dead workplace.

Was not for me. Very repetitive and not a very friendly environment. No variety in anything. Had to work with 3000 wires at a time doing the same thing. And again not a very friendly boss.

Pros

Get off work at 3:30

Cons

Had to work saturdays, bad managment.

fast paced electro-mechanical assembly

Primary duties included the complete troubleshooting and resolution of all inventory discrepancies and the mangagment of the warehouse team, thereby ensuring the prompt assembly, accuracy and delivery of all necessary materials needed for the production staff. I was also responsible for the weekly cycle count of the stockroom.

Nice company to work in. I have learned a lot of things in here and know lot more instruments.

Challenging role to bounce from my Confort Zone

Project Management follow up to TRansfer a New Manufacturing Line for SMT (Surface Mount TEchnology) PC Board Assembly. Interact with a Diverse Team comprised of Engineers, Technicians and Manufacturer's support Personnel.

Pros

learning new technologies

Cons

lack of long term planning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits