EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD

EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Endless learning

for someone new it is a good experience to join this company. you will get to learn a lot of new things in order to gain experience and to improve yourself at your current position

Pros

they provide quarters and transport

Cons

work overtime, healthcare

Improve communication skill

Mostly all the staff come from different country which is Japan, India, Thailand and Indonesia.we use english for conversation. therefore , i also learn about their culture, and they very friendly even their position more higher than me.

Pros

Porvide meal for staff who work overtime and bear for medical charges .

Good

Engineers and Management are very cooperative.. Salary on time.. had a good experience and I learned alot. Work live balance lifestyle .. I'm working as Safety Supervisor for first time at the company I had learned alot about safety rules and regulations how to work under pressure between client and maincon .working on site to observe hazards and how to control messure the work ..

Well

Environment of work ok. No political issue. Teamwork nice. Management should be more advance. Facilities ok. Staff should be paid on their overtime work.

Not a good place to continue career

Company demands employees to work extended hours without any extra pay. You have to be working 7 days a week and even on public holidays without and extra pay. support from the management also in the work also not that great.

Fun

Six hour working, i have lesen lot of scaffolding job, the management here Very well everything is on time, at my worm place have a lot of culture for example punjabi, bangladesh, tamil, nepal, anda my own culture iban. The hardness part of job is when the weather is No good at the job is urgent then everything is dekat. The most enjoyable part of my job is when everybody is worm together anda settle with happy endding.

Good for training and gain experiences

As this is construction company, the focus of business is to optimize profit and work hard to complete all the task given to meet the tight contract schedule and requirement. Information was always not in place and communication was poor

Pros

Good for learning

Cons

High stress

Enjoy

I really enjoy working at Equator Engineering Sdn Bhd. Learn lot of new things, friend from different country, the management also the best. the hardest part of the job is to handle the income tax but thanks to admin manager for always help me to go through.

Pros

Free Lunch, transport, hostel

Good working management

It's a good management can learn more from here.this company is specialised in power plant build and turbine installation.good in structure attractions

Productive and friendly

I worked in one project and its very tight schedule and limited people.All my collages are my friends and also managers. I'm satisfied on the working culture and employ policies.

Supportive management

Very supportive management, easy to work with and always come with different ideas and training to make the flow of work runs smoothly and effeciently.

Pros

Free lunch on Sunday

outdoor games is more preferable

More exciting as the line of work assigned is my line of exposures

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?