EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD

Malaysia13 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Stressful

Very stressful working environment and poor management. No proper work schedule. Instruction are based on daily basis. Two many persons giving the instruction at worksite i. e. Site manager, site control manager,engineer and supervisor. Salary is too low for local workers. Many local workers are been terminate while tje company hire foreigner from Thailand and Indonesia.

Pros

Site and food allowances for staff

Cons

Not Provide proper Personal Protective Equipments to workers

Good

Engineers and Management are very cooperative.. Salary on time.. had a good experience and I learned alot. Work live balance lifestyle .. I'm working as Safety Supervisor for first time at the company I had learned alot about safety rules and regulations how to work under pressure between client and maincon .working on site to observe hazards and how to control messure the work ..

Not a good place to continue career

Company demands employees to work extended hours without any extra pay. You have to be working 7 days a week and even on public holidays without and extra pay. support from the management also in the work also not that great.

outdoor games is more preferable

More exciting as the line of work assigned is my line of exposures

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EQUATOR ENGINEERING SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits