Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi607 reviews
It's one of the best companies I have ever worked in my 20 years experience.Every employee is treated with dignity and respect.I have learned new techniques and corporate culture in Etihad.
Pros
Exellent work culture
Cons
Hard to leave Etihad
Having strong communication skills.

Must be having a positive attitude.

Multitasking abilities.

Good computer knowledge.

Should have a good telephone manner.

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES

Greeting and welcoming guests.

Proving directs to Guest

Maintaining a tidy and clean area.
The experience was great, culture to begin with was so much of a experience to learn from and nationalities. To experience such a vast environment was great.
You will have a hands on experience with multicultural environment. It has a fast paced working expectation, since the industry requires constant change.
If the timing is right, lot of possibilities of career progression, however this is not consistent.
Pros
travel benefit
Cons
long hours, not appreciated long time employees
Very nice company and I have superb experience at Etihad Airways. Multi cultural people from all over the globe and working without any hesitation. Actually all stFf is well educated and follow rules and regulations all the time.
Etihad airways is best my career for me and love to working in Etihad airways it's my dream working as customer service. Its respect, love, responsibility, help towards our guest.
Very nice company and very good job
I work in business class for the last 5 years with a lot of training and always full support from management to improve our skills with the job demands
I had such a good life experience that will help me in alot of different job opportunities to come. Loved living in the uae it was really a good life. Traveling all over and working hard. I love aircrafts and it was awesome to be part of the airline
Pros
Traveling the world. Good money
Cons
Not a normal life balance
I pass. No comment.dsfsadfsdafasdfasdfasdfshaksdjfhsdkjfhsadkfjhass9fyaoefyowaefuhsadjfhasdfjhaskdfjhsakdfjhaskdjfhasdkfhaskdjfhaskdjfhaskdjjfhasdkfas
Pros
competitive salary, Free meals while on duty, free accommodation, electricity, water, no taxes
Cons
reporting culture
Poor management and they ignore the frontline staffs like crew and ground staff . The higher management seems to be corrupted and enjoys the majority of the perks . But overall it was a good experience working for EY as a brand . People in the management should be changed but the brand and the benefits are the best .
Pros
Travel benefits, pay, Days offs .
Cons
Poor management, corruption, lack of talent for selection of right talent, favorism, partiality, lack of fair play, racism between Emiratis/Arabs and Asians .
work is stressful but fun. Always doing the job and inspection in perfection as to meet quality standards. Duty managers and Teamleaders always there to check your inspections.
Etihad will always be Etihad. You can get a family in any small group. A great place to work and develop as an individual. Great opportunities to grow especially in your career. If you are willing, there is always a place for you in EY.
Pros
Unlimited things to learn
Cons
Its a wonderful platform to enhance your skill and showcase your talents.Etihad Airways is one of the best airline for motivaiting staff for there proffesional developments.
Great company to work for.
Good benefits.

Work culture in engaging yet formal

Very fast-paced and at time tight deadlines need to be met.

Overall great place to work
I belong to operations and working in my department is always interesting. I am always ready and excited to come to work and start the day or night challenges of the shift. I'm taking care particularly of travelling family and assisting guests with their concerns and inqueries.
It is my passion to always engage with our guest and explore their interest in travels and make their stay remarkable.
Pros
I would say, it's an excellent company!
Cons
It depends which dept you belong.
Se vi piace essere sempre in movimento e non vi dispiace fare turni notturni, allora fa per voi. Preparatevi ad una grande stanchezza fisica che sarà ovviamente ripagata dall'eccitazione di trovarsi sempre in posti nuovi. Insomma ha i suoi lati positivi e negativi, come tutto. L'ambiente lavorativo è estremamente variabile in quanto si cambia squadra ad ogni volo. Tutto sommato una compagnia seria ma che dovrebbe adottare una politica aziendale più coerente e focalizzata sui propri dipendenti.
Pros
alloggio e trasporto per andare e tornare da lavoro forniti dall'azienda
Cons
poco tempo tra un volo e l'altro, turni notturni, management incompetente
Everyday you is new learning process due to different guest,attitude, i was in operation. All supervisor and managers around you looking how you interact and response to all the scenario.
Pros
N/a
Cons
12 Hrs
I really luck working etihad airways catering.i never forget experience life in etihad airways.again try to re join same company.please have any vacancy inform me.
Good
Good
Balance work schedule and timings
Great employee benefits and privileges

Family oriented work environment

Flexible in annual leave like options to have swap timings
Buon compromesso per giovani desiderosi di esperienze all'estero
flexible culture, paid employees generously, vast opportunity inside the company. there is a helping and learning culture. management is excellent and supportive.
Pros
airplane tickets
Cons
shifting hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.