Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative19 reviews
EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL AND AWESOME .
It is a great experience working in Etihad Airways as we have completed many projects within given time without any stress, management and Team work is so enjoyable it's that they got your back for any concern and query.
I got a great axperience with etihad airways as a contact centee agent Especially in terms of reservation and ticketing, customer service principles ,
A great place to work, I progressed well throughout my time and benefitted from the management and training that was provided.

Learning from colleagues and management enabled me to grow within the role. This experience I am now able to take forward.
Cons
shifts
The atmosphere was so good to work within good and nice place within a professional team, ther are more than 15 nationalities.

At etihad we learnt many positive things.
We are learning every day something new, new case new complain nee situation that we have to take care of, we are up to date as they are arranging ongoing training whenever is possible to do so
A fun workplace environment, a place to learn new technics and skills, a place to enjoy working hard with multinational colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was working for such big brand like Etihad.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
workplace wise the call center is nice and calm and secured place
with best management

the enjoyable part of the job is the team work

hardest part of the job is the roster

learned how to be calm and handle upset callers
I enjoy Dealing with different cultures on a day to day basis however the targets are very difficult to reach. Working with Sabre GDS and dealing with different people from different walks of life from very different parts of the world
Nice place to work many nationalities the worst thing is the management the facilities was nice like free tickets and discounts
I learned how to communicate well and dealing with different people around the world.I handled working under pressure, I improved my communication and handing different situation when it comes to dealing with the clients.
This is the first time experience in Air Line industry and got a knowledge of Reservation and the Saber System

Management is helpful and the co-workers also helpful

The headrest part of the job is 24/7 shift work and specially continuous night shifts are very difficutl.

The most enjoyable part is handling the guest each part of the world and assist them
Pros
na
Cons
all that can be said about working with Etihad Airways is an amazing experience that must teached to every ambitious person.
I had been working there for only few months. It was a good way to discover the airline industry, with an intensive 5 weeks training. Most of people are friendly.

My typical day at work is to arrive before my starting time to turn on my PC, phone and unlock my system with so many password that everyday I have to remember it, in order to be ready to take my first call in the time I am supposed to start work.

Then, it's just a routine of calls with informations, booking, payments, dealing with some problems you haven't any clue and no one knows as well. So you desperately look online to have help from a book which is update too many times, as you get quickly lost about how things work.

At the end of the day, you turn off your PC, phone and system and go home, so you'll be ready to repeat the same things the next day.

As I speak an european language, I was lucky enough to have sundays off and no late or night shift. Some colleague I knew from the english market had an awful rota, sometimes with 6 working days, 1 day off and changing from morning to night.

Salary is not too bad if you compare others companies in the area for the same job, but it was the lowest salary that I have never had.
Pros
Benefits, Free ticket
Cons
Salary, work interest
Fun and challenging, helpful colleagues and team leaders. Reasonable workloads with a great many learning opportunities.

workshift is always not my favourite.
The most enjoyable part is to deliver best customer service and assist my team
This is a very busy and fun work place, I;ve learned a lot about customer service and Airline products, It was a really good experience in my life.
A typical day at work is great because of my friendly and helpful co workers. On a day to day basis i go to work and take calls regarding anything to do with guests booking and also deal with a lot of travel agency's regarding etihads bookings.I have learned to use two different booking systems which are Sabre and Amadeus. My co workers are great and they are the main people that get me through some of my unsociable shifts and my co workers are they most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part of my job is to create the revenue needed for my targets as not every call is a sale or revenue call.
Pros
A free yearly flight
Cons
No shift pattern
Etihad Airways and professional trainings gives me the knowledge of different areas in airline industry. My work experience has given me an ability to handle customers of different kinds, and also I possess skills in fare calculation and ticketing. I have good communication skills, an open, outgoing temperament and a mature attitude towards work. I am a fast learner with a strong desire to succeed. I am confident that I will be an asset to any department, which would give me an opportunity to use my skills
It would be the best place to work in unless the horrendous shifts.