Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Flight Attendant125 reviews
Worked at Etihad Airways for 7years, grew as an individual and learnt so much on the job.

Adapted well with a new environment and working along side other cultures which I found to be very fun.

Etihad have been a big part of my life and I will always be grateful to the experience I had with them.
Se vi piace essere sempre in movimento e non vi dispiace fare turni notturni, allora fa per voi. Preparatevi ad una grande stanchezza fisica che sarà ovviamente ripagata dall'eccitazione di trovarsi sempre in posti nuovi. Insomma ha i suoi lati positivi e negativi, come tutto. L'ambiente lavorativo è estremamente variabile in quanto si cambia squadra ad ogni volo. Tutto sommato una compagnia seria ma che dovrebbe adottare una politica aziendale più coerente e focalizzata sui propri dipendenti.
Pros
alloggio e trasporto per andare e tornare da lavoro forniti dall'azienda
Cons
poco tempo tra un volo e l'altro, turni notturni, management incompetente
Multinational environment, nice accommodation, good salaries, strong training, ability to learn and improve yourself, non-office schedule, sometimes long working hours
-No day is the same
-Work with different people/management every day

-Different roster each month, various countries visited.

-Long hours, shift work.
Pros
Discounted flights
Cons
Long Hours
Working for Etihad airways has taught me a lot of new skills. It is very changing environment, fast paced, multi-cultural, cosmopolitan. Every day is new learning day. Every moment of this job is the most enjoyable moment.
Amazing experience gave me the chance to travel all over the world to meet a lot of people from different countries.
Gave me the chance to learn new coulture and how to communicate with others and how to adopt in bad situation.
Amazing people to work with. Etihad airways is one of the best airline to work with. Etihad airways takes care of its employee really well. Management is supportive.
good job amazing if you like to travel and would like to live in UAE the salary is enough to live in the area you have so many benefits and discounts everywhere
it's life time experience. It will give you chance to see the world and people in that world. This job will make you more open minded and patience towards other people.
One of the best airlines companies, honored to be part of their journey, doing
operating emergency equipment and administering first

aid

exceptional costumer service and clear communication

skills

flexibility in working unsocial hours on any day of the

year

competence in handling difficult situations and the

ability to remain calm in emergency

good co-operation skills working with different teams

day to day
the best ever from other airlines , best managment best crew best training ; you will enjoy working @ etihad airways .good salry benfits and more ...
We were provided with a local sim cards, upon arrival in Abu Dhabi. They arranged a tour and orientation regarding the arabic culture which is very important to our roles as ambassadors of the country and arabic hospitality.
Etihad which means UNITED in Arabic is a company made up of different nationalities. It's aim to welcome and respect other cultures is very much evident in its work force.

It is like any other jobs that faces different types of challenges throughout the day but the fact that it allows you to travel from one place to another, makes it easier as it breaks the monotony and provides variation to your schedule.
It's a good company to work with. But you need to be a proper professional. They don't take any mistakes lightly. They do take care of their employees properly
It is a definitely "must try" job! Great opportunity to see the world, meet new people, get to know different cultures! Perfect place to improve your language skills and personal qualities.
Amazing company
great living accommodation lovely people

Amazing opportunity

Incredible lifestyle

Difficult living away from home in a foreign country
When i was working at etihad very nice job my manager and co-ordinator and my drivers very satisfaction
And i given tomyperfomence very good perform.
It’s good to work with Etihad but it will be better if they really consider the new joiners issues and prepare a better safe environment for them and to Check about behaviors and attitude of their current Cabin Crew members
Love you Etihad..
I learned and gained lot of professional experience and lots of self confidence from Etihad.

That was great job I worked.

I still work for Etihad in karachi through the other patrols co.
I worked as a Cabin Crew Bus Driver with Etihad Airways July 2014 to May 2018, Etihad Airways is give preference safety first for the employees and provide good living atmosphere.
It was great working for Etihad, I've learned a lot while there, made lifetime friends and travelled to some amazing places. Management structure is quite flat. Good opportunity if you are interested in travelling
Professional and demanding role as cabin crew but very rewarding. Opportunity to see so much of the world with lots of perks and benefits. excellent salary but earned every penny as it was a tough job. Great opportunity to save lots of money .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etihad Airways. Our community is ready to answer.