Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern6 reviews
I did a work placement in either airways in my senior year, it was really educating and I learned a lot from it, we got to work and help the HR staff
I have learned a lot of things with Etihad Airways. Varies type of workshops and how every person have their own duty. Dealing with the problems together, teamwork is important.
reat Place to work in with diverse cultural backgrounds . Highly productive work environment ,multi tasking is required though limited career growth due to the gap between middle management and floor employees. Great job environment , friendly staff.
My responsibilities were design the 3ds model and I learn that how to design in time and you’re too percent it. Also see how take with client. It was very nice experience.
Doing an internship here gave me a very good insight of how the engineering division of an airline company works. I learnt a lot about the different departments of the industry along with acquiring hands -on experience.
I successfully obtained hands-on experience in performing basic administrative and secretarial tasks during my internsip. I got to attend events and meet important people. More importantly, I had the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Can be stressful