eTiQa Takaful

eTiQa Takaful Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

Relax and feel satisfied with job environment

I hope I will get a chance to work here again in future.We must willingness to learn and get learned from day to day.The most important is integrity and try to be more maturity.

Pros

Can work as a team group

Cons

Short lunch breaks.

fleksible time

fleksible time learn about to make sales the hardest part of the job is to find a client the most enjoyable part of the job are make the client happy with plan that their take

Happy and convenient work place

Excellent company.fast respond to employees and clients.Give rewards and benefits to employees.provide life coverages and free medical expenses to employees.Always listen to employees when highlights opinion for improvement and convenient.

Pros

Free oversea travel, cash reward and bonuses

Cons

Need to find new clients every month and every year

Loved

I love with the job as an Advisor at Etiqa Takaful. I can help to educate each person about their life planning and can share the happiness with all. I also have my time well managed for my life and family.

Fun working environment

Cooperation with team are necessary to achieve company's goals. Team leader must have leadership to conduct the team and to manage the strategies. All of team members must have passionate to success.

Fun and good

As a agent, need to work with team and be confident Open a booth in every place Meets varity people to promoting takaful benefit Get up with teamate for every activities

Pros

Good commision can do as freelance

Cons

Need to workhard

Fun workplace and we must sharing the work problem with teams.

At my office i learned about discipline..time is gold and work smart...i learned how to communicate with another person face to face..and one more thing my leader said dont judges the book from this cover when u meet the client and always remember the client always right....

Pros

Full time to part time

Productive work enviroment.

The good things Great company with a strong focus on employers and also very good HR and operational structures and procedures. Definitely a strong focus on fair employment procedures The challenges Normal day to day work challenges, generally arisen from a customer contact experience rather than a company experience. Also understanding different managerial styles and accepting them

No basic salary

The job should have basic salary to cover up all of working expenses.It looks like it does not require any capital but the truth is when I entertain clients I have to treat them same with the car mileage that cannot be claimed.They should prepare a transport to do outdoor sales.

Pros

free wifi and allowance

Cons

no transportation

Workplace was so cool, i/m learn how to tackle customer

Make a dealing with the people is very challenging but i'm learn how to make people and persuade people to buying policies. I meet alot people with various of character, but the important things is how we handle them. Moreover, i'm do this because i want learn something new and practical, not only in class, that not my passion, I love going out and find the challenge.

Pros

Very flexible time

Cons

No sales no money

Productive and great environment for working

The leader always supported their workers and always give some advise and share their experience. Furthermore, the company itself always try to conduct the best way to train the workers in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eTiQa Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about eTiQa Takaful in popular locations

• eTiQa Takaful