EtonHouse

EtonHouse Employee Reviews for Teacher

Collaborative work enviroment

Here at Etonhouse there are many opportunities to collaborate with fellow teachers. The curriculum here is on of the best, child centred and interesting curriculum. Good teacher child ratio too.

Pros

Good teacher ratio

Very positive environment

I loved working at Etonhouse. It is diverse and welcoming. Very supportive staff and management. Attractive leave and benefit package. The work load was just right and I could manage it well. Beautiful spacious environment. Thank you Etonhouse for the wonderful experience.

Excellent learning environment for kids, ample space for outdoor activities and convenient location.

Excellent curriculum at EtonHouse, its really unique with an exceptional bilingual programme, Play and Stay learning is best for kids at this age. Really warm environment & engaging teachers.

Wonderful Learning experience

I like my current work at Eton. I have worked for more than 5 years in a rich learning experience and looking forward to move on towards a leadership position.

5 Short Weeks

Unfortunately I was only there 5 weeks as the school had employed expat teachers illegally. The VISA's did not comply with the license the school held. During my 5 weeks I enjoyed the post very much. The children and parents were lovely, as were my fellow work colleagues.

Pros

Free lunches, accomodation paid for, medical care.

Cons

Long hours, VISA issues.

Productive & fun place

I have gained tremendous experience in teaching & managing children in the past year .the work place culture is very encouraging & the teaching staff is very friendly & helpful . I have enjoyed teaching & realised after spending a couple of months at eton house that I want to make my career in teaching.

Pros

Free lunch

Wonderful school

Colleagues were all friendly. The school often gave the opportunity to learn teaching skill such as work-shop and Job-a-like. The hardest part the job is location and city where there are not much fun in the city. It is very calm.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Many Holidays

Needs Structure

The job was difficult because management continually changed hands and there was no real structure within the school. It seemed as though the rules, regulations and expectations were constantly changing.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

stressful work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EtonHouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• EtonHouse