EY

EY Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,930 reviews

Fast pace working environment

Ernst & Young Kuantan Branch provides fast pace working environment where most of the employees are encouraged to multitasks all the time. It also provides great exposure in terms of knowledge and experience.

Friendly colleague

I have learnt how to multitasking and be meticulous at work in order to meet deadlines and avoid procrastination. Management has shown good appreciation of staff contribution.

Pros

good mentors

Cons

long working hours

Typical big 4

Great company. A lot to learn . Your life will hv no fun. But depends on the team u work with. Benefits great. Haevy workload as usual . Worth the pay. Or less.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Workload

Fun and challenging working life

The Company is a good place for a fresh graduate to work as it will give you an inclining learning curve where you can find a very challenging and interesting industry to work with. The most enjoyable parts are the buddies or your colleagues there. They were awesome. One thing that you will learn here is how to prioritize and manage your time very well.

People Culture & Working Environment

Being a part of EY is basically one of my proud moments in my life so far. EY is one of the great companies, not only the fresh grads but also the experienced ones should join as the firm provides strong career development and solid industry knowledge. Working in EY as an auditor, long working hour may be tough for us, however helpful and friendly colleagues are always there to lend a hand or, to cheer up the stressful environment!

Pros

Strong career development & solid industry knowledge

Cons

Dull and health hazard working environment due to long working hour.

Audit assistant

For my Key Duties as a auditor are include drafting account and prepare audit working papers such as statutory audit, prepare balance confirmation, Test of Controls and etc.

Pros

higher Medical benefit

Cons

without overtime working

Plenty to learn means zero work life balance

fast paced environment with plenty to learn and good progression rates, however the common audit firm culture persists - multiple overnights during peak periods lead to less productivity and poor health.

Haved experience in Audit

I can improved my working experience in auditing services and i can fix my lower communication technic with client through this job as audit assistant

Friendly colleagues and good management

i learnt about auditing from senior auditors and had the chance to visit audit client's office as well as the communication skills in the workplace. The management in the office is good. Everyone is cooperative and productive. I have met lovely and friendly colleagues. I felt comfortable working with them. The hardest part of the job is that some tasks are challenging for me and seniors did not have time to coach me individually during the peak period. The most enjoyable part in the workplace is that sharing food and having good time talking with colleagues during break time.

Pros

great workplace culture

Cons

For a fresh graduate, EY is a good stepping stone. EY is a place where we are able to learn and experience many things. It may be stressful and challenging during peak periods but it is worth it as you are able to gain valuable experiences.

Pros

Friendly environment and helpful colleagues.

Cons

poor work life balance

Jobs at EY

Audit Associate positions
See more jobs

Friendly and supportive workplace

Steep learning curve, friendly staff and management, Exposure to various industries, Education support. However, the norm of long working hours is expected.

Ok place

Working hours are bad. But people culture is good. During peak periods, you are expected to work till 5am but you are not compensated for it. You get time off but you are never allowed to utilized it.

Learning and growing with the company

Ey is place which you can gain invaluable experience. Good place to meet nice people but terrible working hours. you have to really committed to your work and sometimes work and life balance can not be achieved easily.

Pros

diversity

Cons

heavy workload

Fun workplace and heavy workloads

It enable us to be more independent and discipline as we will be assigned to clients' workplace for our fieldwork without supervision. Our time management skill had been improved as we need to submit our task on time, even with heavy workloads. It is enjoyable to work with co-workers in a team and we will give motivation to each other when facing stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7K