EY Employee Reviews for Intern in Chicago, IL

EY did a great job at designing their internship program, giving you mentornship and scheduling their rotations. They try to give you a wide view to narrow down your interests.
EY offered a great experience for a summer internship after my sophomore year. The company offered great opportunities to work hand in hand with upper management.
I think this was the best way for me to see what an internship did for me. I think it was great time meeting the team and enjoying myself when i was there. I asked many questions and saw most of the clients had a lot of money that needed to be checked.
Pros
Seeing millions of money, Having a team, and learning the statistics
Cons
not being paid
The culture and the people at EY were unparalleled. The ability to create a sustainable work-life balance for yourself is amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that you encounter. Every single person I met in every department was filled with positivity and the desire to create a better working world.
Great company, great pay, great people, great environment. I would recommend this job to anyone looking to go back to college.
great work environment with fun people. The culture makes the long work days exciting. The work gives you a lot of experience as well.