EY Employee Reviews for Processor

It was good environment, friendly, I learned a lot. Ey is one of four top accounting firm, it has its work culture. Big firm require a lot of work hours, management ask a lot of your time, overtime.
The workers were nice, management was competent and understanding. During busy season snacks were provided, lunch and dinner were provided if necessary. However the workload was overwhelming due to external and internal factors.
Ernst & Youn is a large CPA company that has good benefits and flexibility. It's a professional workplace and offers a lot of perks and good benefits. Management is good and very organize environment.
Very fast past and reliable, the supervisor explains everything clearly, and the work is durable. It give you the opportunity to grow and meet well known people
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Need more machines
Typical day at work would be logging into computer/database and oversee all incoming requests by client servers. Process all incoming tax returns and ship out to IRS Agency. I learned to manage my own projects. communication, work together as a team, make executive decisions and work under pressure. Co-workers were amazing, very dependable and generous to work with, all had great positive attitude. In essence the job itself was not hard, the only challenging thing was to make sure that all the work got done in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job would have been working with great co-workers. Good co-workers make it very comfortable to work with.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible schedule, great benefits. great people.
Cons
N/a
This was the best job I ever had. I always felt as if I was a part of a team and valued as an employee.
Lots of work on any given tax season, weird politics, work staff supportive, tons of overtime
Pros
pay
Cons
no life 8 months out of the year