Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews for Senior Audit Associate

Senior Audit Associate4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews
Really a good place to start with and build your career. You can earn more valuable knowledge from there. You can directly direct with your clients, and can provide accounting and auditing opinions to them.
Pros
Earn extra knowledge
Cons
No worklife balance
For the past 40 months with EY, I have grown a lot from day 1 I stepped into this firm. From team work to leadership. I was given a chance to lead a few engagements where I dealt with teams from various part of the world such as Singapore, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and more. This international exposure is an eye opening experience.
Pros
International experience
Cons
Long working hours
Coaching is the culture at EY, Seniors and Managers will take time to explain and coach us in areas which we do not understand. However, the hardest part of the job is to maintain a work life balance.
Cons
This place is definitely a great place for an accountant to gain knowledge and experience. A lot of exposure in different environments and dealing with different kind of clients. One of the best firm with amazing circle of people. Tones of activities throughout the year for everyone to participate.

For those hunger for challenging tasks, this place is definitely for you!
Pros
flexible, great environment, activities (sports & community
Cons
workload, healthcare
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K