EY Employee Reviews for Server

I worked for EY as a contractor for 2 Months at Chicago office. The role was very challenging. I learnt a lot during my 2 Months of working with EY. Good luck
Good place to start your career. If you are looking for a challenging environment to grow quickly, this is the place for you. Hard work made only for those who want to excel.
not good for your career development, pay too low to make you leave. if you are interest in quant research or investment, this is not the right place to go.
If you are an inexperienced candidate planning to build an accounting career, I would advise to start it with a Big 4 firm, such as EY. It will give you lots of great opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
EY has allowed me to grow as a professional and learn the rights and wrong of interacting with clients, handling multiple projects,and analyzing the business and IT environment. However, you are forced to take on more work than you can handle and are not rewarded for it through salary your first 2 years.
Great work life balance and people culture. The firm does invest a lot in its employees and management truly cares about staff's work-life balance. The work is challenging but you always have support from very bright people around you. Coaching is a big thing in EY culture and management stress it from time to time. There is a true sense of comradery in the firm.
I am a certified CPA and currently work at Ernst & Young as an assurance associate and have assisted with the planning and execution of financial statement audits, interim reviews, internal control testing procedures, and procedures related to SEC filings.
Good company, ability to gain a variety of experience. Good place to work.