Eyelevel Learning Center

Eyelevel Learning Center Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

just okay, would recommend to people who are looking for a beginner level job

This is based on my center only– Work here is a bit stressful and very fast paced since they are quite understaffed. The work itself is manageable and the kids are fun to be around. However, management could be a lot better.

Pros

You're able to take leave whenever you want

Cons

Can get super hectic

Relaxed environment

Have to deal with kids from various ages. suitable for people who enjoy teaching kids. the teaching method must follow the one provided by the center.

Fun work place but low paid

Colleagues are friendly overall, might extend working hours just for packing books and recording children's progress. Get free lunch, however might not have time to eat during peak season.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, low paid

Fun, engaging and educational

I was able to engage with the students, to see what were the areas in which they lacked when it came to English and math. I was able to get along with my peers well and overall it was a friendly and relaxed environment despite needing things to be very orderly and fast-paced when business is going well.

Pros

Fun, engaging

Cons

Occasionally did not have time to eat

The relationship surrounding being build up really well.

The surrounding of the staffs and the boss is good. The senior staff do not hesitate to keep teach in order to improve the new staffs working quality. For the teaching part, in my own thought it is convenient and the students do give cooperation as well.

Pros

Good atmosphere of the classroom

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyelevel Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits