EZ Money Express Sdn Bhd

EZ Money Express Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia111 reviews

Great place to work! Very inclusive and recognition is part of the culture

I feel valued and like I am an asset. The people I work with are great and I am learning about a new industry . I have learned a lot and I feel that the flexible scheduling is a benefit

Nice working experience

Very good company and I AM happy working at EZ MoneyThey teach me alot .and I learn alot from there and a the staff are caring and helpful and even the manager are very nice person

Best job to start with

working with EZ Money team will make you learn things that usually not a everyday. sometime working here will make you learn on how to conduct a transaction.

Pros

good team

Cons

dont have

Fast paced organisation and advance career growth

This Company is a good place to gain knowledge and experience. Love working with highly skilled team and you need to be a fast learner and work independently to survive

productive and fun place working

working at ez money is a good thing. you can learn that working at ez money let you learn something new and productive. ez money also is a fun place working because they will organise a family day, badminton games and etc. working at ez money also giving you an opportunity to learn something new

Pros

productive and fun place working

Cons

near mall.

Excellent place to build career

EZ Money is a nice work place to build career. They provide proper training. There is multiple of benefits including Annual Leave, training course Sponsor and also bonus.

Productive and career

Productive and career a better to improve since im working in EZM, im so glade here and very happy, a lot im improve myself, how to serve customer, how to deal with another department. everything is a better.

Fun workplace

Working here is free from stress, you will learn lot of new things and also giving a chance to develop your career and skills. You will attend to few courses to develop your knowledge which is really good

Pros

medical claim

Cons

no cons at all

Better offer in work

Working for 1 years is a better offer for me..new environment, new perspective and new experience is a good learning for me to improve my knowledge and skills.

Pros

Supporting and helpful

Cons

No cons at all at this company

Good place to have fast pace working environment and get promoted

Good for career growthGood managementyou must agile and have a good vision on jobWell experience staffHelpful staffFast paced working areaCritical business area

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EZ Money Express Sdn Bhd?

Great working experience

ezm is my 1st working experience since I'm grad from U. I'm so gratefully they give me an opportunity working here. many things I'm learn here, but the most im learn is customer service.

Pros

leave is standard

Cons

no cons at all here in company

Great working environment lot benefits

I'm fresh graduand, leak of experience. But I'm very thankfully EZM give me a change to working with them. starting with zero experience, the guard me and im learn many thing and its good to my career. working here also give a great environment and they give a lot benefit with the staff. im so happy working here.

it's a fun place to work

at our place there different culture and different thinking people,but it's fun working them, what i have learn from them is relationship, team building, leadership.

Learn Process

working in ezm for the 5 years is a really good experience and is can gain your skill also in customer service. the communication skill also can improve the way you speck and entertainment the customer.

Pros

panel clinic they provided

Cons

no cons at all at this company

Fun amongst colleague and job

here working for the 3 years, its a really fun, here they provided are training and briefing before start working. its really good example to everyone. the culture in here also quite good..my colleague is the best and i really like my job in here..

Productive and knowledge

Working for the 4 y, is very good side view from me, i van delivery my knowledge and my productive is very full energy..what i learn from the best part is process of learning everyday. You will never stop learn coz in human being knowledge is very powerful..in ezm this you can learn.

Fun work place

working in ezm for the 2 years already, its very fun and professional..expclly have a good team and they alwasys give a full commitment to work..working as a front desk is really fun..know your customer, comunicate with then is a best part of learning.

Pros

maternity leave

Cons

no cons at this Company

Supportive team and colleague

working here is really fun and free from stress . all can work as a team and learn each other. You also have chance to grow ur career and develop your skill especialy in money services industry

Better opportunity in career

Working in EZM, give me are better opportunity in developing my skills and experience career work..The Company also alwasy give a full responsible to manage and promote to handle the branch. Many opportunities they give to easy your independent in work.

Pros

They have a activities gread every month

Cons

No cons at all at this company

Fun workplace

Good to learn working experience. Good medical benefit for staff. enjoy all working with colleagues. every weekend can dress up casual. management have clear objective and direction. always look ahead.

Great service and easy to deal

working with EZM in 3 years is a great service i have see..the very take care of the customer and the employee also..its a good to maintain the relationship with both if them..

Pros

maternity leave

Cons

no cons at this Company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EZ Money Express Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits