Fairview International School

Fairview International School Culture reviews

Clear

Fun workplace with positive colleagues

The time spent at school is reasonable and positive workplace culture. I got the chance to mingle around with my colleagues regardless their age, race or religion.

Poor benefits and lower pay to local

overall, what helped me to survive there was only the good teamwork and leadership culture there (just my team) not our board of directors' members. some of us worked for 3 years yet still earning at the same pay.

Productive and fun place to work

One of the best places to work. Lots of professional development opportunities are given. Great work culture. Great location. Lots of benefits for the staff.

Pros

Less working hours

Cons

May need to work on weekends and less holidays

But for certain things the work culture is productive

Both of my immediate superiors are good and understanding people but they have little control over other things. I learned a lot about the inquiry based teaching, concept based teaching and collaborative learning. the work culture is less demanding and relaxing but there is a lot of record keeping and paper work. the most enjoyable part of the job is that i get to teach my own favorite subjects ut the hardest part is that you don't know where you would be teaching in the next quarter.

Pros

team- work

Cons

uncertainty

productive

Great experience. I have learnt a great deal about teaching and have progressed in becoming the personal project coordinator. Management is very understanding and has allowed me to set up a variety of different sports teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairview International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fairview International School