Fairview International School

Fairview International School Management reviews

Clear

Nice place with good colleagues

Poor management, but nice working with the teaching staff and students, lots of events to be involved in, supportive parents, lots of collaboration in a week

Stressful working environment

Workloads not telly with pay. Work stress until get forbear, mental torturing. Poor and unfriendly management. Work and life unbalance. Think twice before you apply any job in there.

Pros

Nice colleagues

Cons

low salary

Can't wait to leave the company

- Indecisive managements (keeps changing decisions, later will blame us for the delay)- Micromanaged by the top managements(need to report daily activities to the director)- No work life balance (they will call you in the middle of the night just to get something to be done for them)- Can't even go back at 3.30pm/skipped lunch on most of the days- Stressful on the overloaded works/tasks given - Too many meetings(mostly lengthy ones)- Too many adhocs (aside of the daily works given, they will need so many other reports before you go back)- Keep changing formats (reports & submissions)- Never listen to employees (employees have no right to say anything)

Pros

Free lunches(bland tasting) & good colleagues

Cons

Almost everything

Not having much life and work balance, No proper training for new inexperienced teacher

- teaching music in both instrumental and conceptual class for both primary and middle-level students. - learned how to deal with kids in the classroom, learned how to do documentation etc. - the management of the music department did not do well in giving a proper assignment that workers need to handle especially when preparing the lesson plans for the upcoming semester. Some of the new teachers got a chance to collaborate/work together with the seniors or others in preparing the lesson plan for Lower Grade Primary-Level. While other new inexperienced teachers like myself struggled to prepare the lesson plan because of less knowledge and training. - the hardest part of the job is doing a lesson plan and class management. - the most enjoyable of this job is learning something new despite having such nice colleagues in Johor Bahru campus.

The hardest is travelling continuously and the best is dealing with people

I have learnt how companies are, the structure, the finance, the human resources, the pace, the needs, the ups and downs. Overall companies are integrated by human beings with pros and cons consequently management helps to add value and correct or redirection mistakes. Establish guidance for employees throughout standard procedures helps but team motivation and achievable goals should be clear and accepted for the whole workforce. There is no typical day at work, everyday is a challenge. It is a priority for me go back home with the well done job feeling.

Pros

Management is rewarding when work is well done

Cons

Internal audit can be disappointed when problems come out.

We had a great team and always supporting the staff

They appreciate the teachers and always care for the well being. We had constant monitoring so that we can share ideas and our lesson plans. The management were always there to assist you

Pros

Appreciation dinner and events

Cons

Long trainings

productive

Great experience. I have learnt a great deal about teaching and have progressed in becoming the personal project coordinator. Management is very understanding and has allowed me to set up a variety of different sports teams.

Pleasant working place

Has pleasant working area, with warmth people and easy to work with. Good management and trigger my capability in working. I've learned not only handling teachers but also student requirement. Somehow it is a great experience of working but the hardest part is that the salary given is small.

Pros

End office hour at 3.30 pm

Cons

Limited period for break

always exciting

a day work is tough but not to worry because the management will be there to assit. you can learn many things thee and also the work there is peaceful even the work load is heavy.

Pros

extra lunch hour

Cons

no overtime

good

good experience learning environment very dynamic great co-workers very friendly environment easily approachable management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairview International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fairview International School