Famous Amos

Famous Amos Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

A productive place if you were around with the right-attitude co-workers

The workplace culture is fun. Its mostly focused on building good relationship with customers and maintaining good image of the outlet. Hardest part of the job is during peak-hours (weekends, public holidays) where high volume of customers coming in.

Fun and awesome workplace, with lots of experienced people

The work place is awesome as we work as a team, support each other. The work throughout the time is not as many as I was thought. Overall recommend for you guys to work here.

Pros

Free outfit, OT and medical leave

very productive and competitive

I had so many friendly colleagues and understanding people around me while working there. Also, got double pay during the festive break thus it is very rewarding.

Pros

Double pay and fun environment, nice smells

Cons

Not enough staff

Low salary. Lots of work to do. I never got my 20 hours OT payment.

It’s absolutely not a recommended place to work. Management only cares about themselves. There’s no benefit. Only got transport allowance. Hopefully no one would try to work at Famous Amos

Pros

Sporting colleagues

Okay for Part-timers

Not really stressful but constantly needed to bake due to policy of must not have shortage of cookies to sell. Good for someone who wants to find something easy to do, pays minimally, and doesn't need to run around.

Pros

Free taste testing, don't have to run around

Cons

Cookies at display are often not fresh. Expect to sell 1 week old cookies.

Working in famous was my part time job

Gained a lot of experiences and learnt how manage with my studies and working life . I enjoyed working there because the collegues taught me on everything

A job for quick experience

It is a good compensation for experience especially for first job. Need to have good commitment and sacrifice because your social/work isnt exactly balance with minimum wage. Hard to apply leave. Be aware there are not so friendly co workers at times especially the seniors and non inspirational /distactor bosses that often demotivated you and blamed you for your mistakes.

intelligent works

So far so good, staff really done excellent work. Team work. Just have a litle bit lazy sometimes. Nothing bad at all. I’m very enjoyed at famous amos. try famous amos

good

good

Hard to apply leave

Management tiptop. Follows SOP in all times. Quality is no. 1. Friendly bosses. Salary always on time. Hard to apply leave even for annual leave. Overall GOOD!

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Got leave also like not on leave. 24h calling

Productive and Fun work place

Able to work as a team, Able to achieve target, Punctual, Eager to learn, Fast learner, Dedicated to my work, Responsible, Happy to help & assist customer at all time

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short Breaks

productive

having a good environment from the others workers and always get a good vibes. always helping each other and giving advice

Pros

long break time.

Cons

not giving a lots of holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famous Amos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits