Be formal, and Prepare self also confident
During the job interview, try to relax and stay as calm as possible. Remember that your body language says as much about you as your answers to the questions. Proper preparation will allow you to exude confidence. As you answer questions, maintain eye contact with the interviewer.
Explain the details of your experience. What you can contribute to the company.
Must be confident and logical answer the question by the what we have learn. Must be honestly. Should know the background company
Focus and communication.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Flex?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Flex?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Flex? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Flex?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Flex?4 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Flex?3 people answered
- How about benefits?3 people answered
- Does Flex require background check? What kind of background check does Flex do and how long does Fle…3 people answered
- What is the Flex employee discount?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Flex?2 people answered