Flexibility is an important component of a successful company culture because:
1. It builds trust.
Flexible work demands trust. Not only from employee to employer but vice versa. While this might seem insignificant, it isn’t.
Having a mutually trusting work relationship does wonders for both parties. Employees are more engaged and support their employer. In turn, this translates into better decision-making and hard work from employees.
2. It builds loyalty.
When people have loyalty, they genuinely care to make good decisions and will go to bat against negativity. When you give your workers flexible work options, they feel more loyal to the organization, its values, and its mission.
3. It fosters happiness.
Nobody goes to work looking to pick up five years of stress in a day. Give your workers the ability to find balance in their lives and they will find happiness.
Priority given to kill an issue at once.
Co-operation and team work in department.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Flex?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Flex?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Flex?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview ?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Flex? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Flex?4 people answered
- How about benefits?3 people answered
- Does Flex require background check? What kind of background check does Flex do and how long does Fle…3 people answered
- What is the Flex employee discount?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Flex?2 people answered