Flex

Flex Employee Reviews

Malaysia181 reviews

Found 181 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,520 reviews

Fast pace and quite stressful but a lot to learn

A very good place to learn but quite stressful and workload is high. If you want to challenge yourself this is a good place to work.Have a strong MES system and right now actively going towards IR4.0 and automation. As an engineer who always need to work with data and information, Flex is doing it so well.

Normal company with bad supervisor , cannot grow your carrier

my advise dont enter to this company , your carrier will be death here . There is few bad supervisor there with very low attitude .One day you will catch by them and get warning letter every year .A very big name company but manage by very bad supervisor

Fast changing and rapid growth

Projects based works are more uncertain and lots of the knowledge and experience to gain from the multiple projects work-based.General department is more stable and less competitive

Stress

A highly, excessively terrible place to work at. You're better off staring at a frickin' wall or licking the floor. Do yourself a favor and stay away please.

Pros

Salary paid

Cons

No work life balance, management does not care about subordinate

Enjoy + Fast Pace

I really enjoy working here, lots of things to learn and ooportunity. Have classes available and purchaseable. Great support from team is always what we are looking everywhere especially if you have a great working environment

Pros

free lunch, wfh

Cons

stressful, fast pace

Productive but require a lot of self motivation

Is great working environment with all necessary needs being taken care well organised company good culture is how we handle the human relationship, everywhere we go there are bound to be people not being friendly or ethical.

Competitive environment

It is ok to work in Flex but there was a lack of balance between personal life and career. Long meetings after office hours sreals personal photos life

Pros

Sometimes free luncheon

Cons

Understanding of GM’s and CEO of the managers - Fear management

Good working culture with continuous improvement activities

Structure training module to improve staff competency. Overall good working culture and collaborative people. Inter department cooperation was good and everyone give fully support.

Pros

Structure Work System

Cons

Not so glaring

great opportunity

Easy to communicate with each other, very good manager, positive minded staffs, work-life balance is well maintained. Company gives a lot opportunities to learn and deliver best results.

Pros

good staff

Cons

short break

fun and fast pace

good for new worker to start working, as a fresh grad, its good to grasp the basic of the work flow and gain some experiences to improve your knowledge.

Pros

free coupons for lunch for first month you start working

Cons

short break and very crowded

Poor at shift management and no benefit given

this factory dont give you a good benefit after working so long time (3years already) then you work to support each other without be give any bonus on public day. also they cut the OT day only one day be give for a week.

Pros

free meals

Cons

no benefit be given, bad environment

Enjoy working at SMT

I enjoyed being an operator at Flex but there’s no lockers for operators. And they didn’t provide seats for operators to do their works. We have to stand while doing works for 12 hours. No sitting. I hope management can do something.

So much benefit

So much benefit Every year got new smok shirt, new shoes and official T-Shirt Too much benefit from that part because the work is sometimes too pressure to handle

Good environment for work.

Nice environment to work, latest and new technologies been implemented, so able to learn from the work, not recommended to fresh graduates they require person that able to perform in the job.

Pros

Nice environment, good learning experience.

Cons

Lack of trust from management.

Good place to work.,good teamwork,training provided,good enviroment,work life balance... Good benefits .& facilities . Intensive on job training......

okay

i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .

I like working at Flex

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.

Collaborative Workplace

Prepare production orders for the production team. -Prepare sales orders for shipments and non-recurring expenses. -Plan on the shipment of the goods and products to be sent to customers. -Review schedules and plan with material planners and other relevant departments to determine material availability and personnel requirements and make changes accordingly. -Prepare credit notes and debit notes when necessary

Good working place

Competitive and good working place, good working environtment, career advancement opportunity, strong team work and really good benefits received during workibg with this company.

Fast and productive working environment

Good working place even though working in stress. Team collaborative and good management skill make thing easier. Good place to improve career and management skill as you will involve in small group activity.

Membantu ekonomi keluarga

Dengan sifat disiplin saya mampu bertahan selama 6 tahun dan memiliki sertifikat profesional operator.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Flex in popular locations

• Flex