Flex Employee Reviews

Nice environment to work, latest and new technologies been implemented, so able to learn from the work, not recommended to fresh graduates they require person that able to perform in the job.
Pros
Nice environment, good learning experience.
Cons
Lack of trust from management.
So much benefit Every year got new smok shirt, new shoes and official T-Shirt Too much benefit from that part because the work is sometimes too pressure to handle
Good place to work.,good teamwork,training provided,good enviroment,work life balance... Good benefits .& facilities . Intensive on job training......
i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .
I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.
Prepare production orders for the production team. -Prepare sales orders for shipments and non-recurring expenses. -Plan on the shipment of the goods and products to be sent to customers. -Review schedules and plan with material planners and other relevant departments to determine material availability and personnel requirements and make changes accordingly. -Prepare credit notes and debit notes when necessary
Competitive and good working place, good working environtment, career advancement opportunity, strong team work and really good benefits received during workibg with this company.
Good working place even though working in stress. Team collaborative and good management skill make thing easier. Good place to improve career and management skill as you will involve in small group activity.
Dengan sifat disiplin saya mampu bertahan selama 6 tahun dan memiliki sertifikat profesional operator.
In flextronic the environment of working place is such a good place because we got many friend if you don't know how to do your supervisor will lead to complete the task.
Pros: - Fast-paced environment, learn a lot of things in MNC - Great platform to gain experience in the field of logistics - Team building, staff activities every quarter - Allowance, medical, in-house clinic, gym, training - Good quarterly bonus and annual bonus Cons: - Different position with different work task as assigned, which is very unfair with salary paid - A bit stressful, depends on which department and related parties you are working on - Very little increment, especially for entry level / non executives level
Need to changed work culture. i won't recommended people to work there. But will gain good experience. Management can hired easily but work pressure is there.
Fast paced work place. But staffs were all cooperative & can get along even some moment might always get busy. Couldn't guarrantee the safety because you are in a big warehouse 😆
5 days works, Friendly environment, MNC company (US Based Company) Semiconductor Company, Western Culture, Cubical work place, Flexible working hours,
Company with great facilities and benefits. The work culture is also great. The facilities that I meant is their sickbay is very comfortbale. You will get treatment immediately if you got sick and you will rest and given medicine so you can get well immediately. No need to going back to home.
Pros
Cheap foods at canteen and have a sickbay.
Cons
Work shift rotation. Should be one permanent shift only in my opinion.
I enjoyed working at Flex my team is very supportive. But the management in every departments are not cooperative to each other. And lastly the salary is very low
I have good experiences in security line and learning to work.cctv playbacks checking the emergence exit door tracking the email.follow up with managers
- I can gain experience to test the ICT and FCT fixture. - Workplace culture so far enjoyed and not very stressful. - I can learn how to repair ICT and FCT using programming.
To ensure report to senior engineer To check all chiller,ahu,genset,colling tower, compressor in good monitoring To solve facilities comment from construction and good monitoring for bulding To ensure came for brake down issue To take care 2 plan for facilities with team and solve production comment
receiving incoming received. support production always to run line. 60 people working under me. make sure do daily cycle count. need to find out phisical if shortage found. follow company process flow.
at there i learned everything about ms office, finish good transfer, manpower handling. the senior, supervisor and manager very supportive and teach me on how to do something new. over there, every morning i need to check daily report for meeting, handling scrap and reject, handling finish good to out. learned about handling inventory and stock check. over there is stressful if we cannot handle or prevent the reject or scrap . the most enjoyable part is i got to many friend over there and everyone loved like their sister due to i am the youngest workers overthere.
  1. Employee Reviews