Flex logo
Flex

Flex Employee Reviews

Found 171 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,320 reviews

Good environment for work.

Nice environment to work, latest and new technologies been implemented, so able to learn from the work, not recommended to fresh graduates they require person that able to perform in the job.

Pros

Nice environment, good learning experience.

Cons

Lack of trust from management.

Poor at shift management and no benefit given

this factory dont give you a good benefit after working so long time (3years already) then you work to support each other without be give any bonus on public day. also they cut the OT day only one day be give for a week.

Pros

free meals

Cons

no benefit be given, bad environment

Enjoy working at SMT

I enjoyed being an operator at Flex but there’s no lockers for operators. And they didn’t provide seats for operators to do their works. We have to stand while doing works for 12 hours. No sitting. I hope management can do something.

So much benefit

So much benefit Every year got new smok shirt, new shoes and official T-Shirt Too much benefit from that part because the work is sometimes too pressure to handle

Good place to work.,good teamwork,training provided,good enviroment,work life balance... Good benefits .& facilities . Intensive on job training......

okay

i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .

I like working at Flex

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.

Collaborative Workplace

Prepare production orders for the production team. -Prepare sales orders for shipments and non-recurring expenses. -Plan on the shipment of the goods and products to be sent to customers. -Review schedules and plan with material planners and other relevant departments to determine material availability and personnel requirements and make changes accordingly. -Prepare credit notes and debit notes when necessary

Good working place

Competitive and good working place, good working environtment, career advancement opportunity, strong team work and really good benefits received during workibg with this company.

Fast and productive working environment

Good working place even though working in stress. Team collaborative and good management skill make thing easier. Good place to improve career and management skill as you will involve in small group activity.

Jobs at Flex

See more jobs

Membantu ekonomi keluarga

Dengan sifat disiplin saya mampu bertahan selama 6 tahun dan memiliki sertifikat profesional operator.

Good environment

In flextronic the environment of working place is such a good place because we got many friend if you don't know how to do your supervisor will lead to complete the task.

Productive workplace with minimal salary

Pros: - Fast-paced environment, learn a lot of things in MNC - Great platform to gain experience in the field of logistics - Team building, staff activities every quarter - Allowance, medical, in-house clinic, gym, training - Good quarterly bonus and annual bonus Cons: - Different position with different work task as assigned, which is very unfair with salary paid - A bit stressful, depends on which department and related parties you are working on - Very little increment, especially for entry level / non executives level

Stressful working environment

Need to changed work culture. i won't recommended people to work there. But will gain good experience. Management can hired easily but work pressure is there.

Pressure from every dept

Fast paced work place. But staffs were all cooperative & can get along even some moment might always get busy. Couldn't guarrantee the safety because you are in a big warehouse 😆

Fun to work

5 days works, Friendly environment, MNC company (US Based Company) Semiconductor Company, Western Culture, Cubical work place, Flexible working hours,

Company with great facilities and benefits. The work culture is also great.

Company with great facilities and benefits. The work culture is also great. The facilities that I meant is their sickbay is very comfortbale. You will get treatment immediately if you got sick and you will rest and given medicine so you can get well immediately. No need to going back to home.

Pros

Cheap foods at canteen and have a sickbay.

Cons

Work shift rotation. Should be one permanent shift only in my opinion.

Typical Flex

I enjoyed working at Flex my team is very supportive. But the management in every departments are not cooperative to each other. And lastly the salary is very low

Good experience in flex

I have good experiences in security line and learning to work.cctv playbacks checking the emergence exit door tracking the email.follow up with managers

Productive and fun at workplace.

- I can gain experience to test the ICT and FCT fixture. - Workplace culture so far enjoyed and not very stressful. - I can learn how to repair ICT and FCT using programming.

Good experience for electronic and faciliti

To ensure report to senior engineer To check all chiller,ahu,genset,colling tower, compressor in good monitoring To solve facilities comment from construction and good monitoring for bulding To ensure came for brake down issue To take care 2 plan for facilities with team and solve production comment
  • Flex