Flex Employee Review

I like working at Flex

13 June 2020
I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.
24 June 2020
Same role
Production Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .
8 November 2018
Same role
OPERATOR PRODUCTION (Former Employee) - Penang
Flex ltd penang was one of the best company that I ever works.This is because they always maintain the productivity of the production and workers relationship. Usually the working culture also one the major why I ever choose this company. It was so fun to work with the sporting leadership in producing the product. Working with everyone was really great and brainstorming for ideas to make production more efficient was also a treat. Awesome co- workers and really felt at home. Furthermore, the management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.
6 December 2019
Same location
senior facility technician (Former Employee) - Senai Airport
To ensure report to senior engineer To check all chiller,ahu,genset,colling tower, compressor in good monitoring To solve facilities comment from construction and good monitoring for bulding To ensure came for brake down issue To take care 2 plan for facilities with team and solve production comment
  1. I like working at Flex