Flex

Flex

Flex Employee Review

okay

i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

great opportunity

Easy to communicate with each other, very good manager, positive minded staffs, work-life balance is well maintained. Company gives a lot opportunities to learn and deliver best results.

Pros

good staff

Cons

short break
Same role

I like working at Flex

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.
Same roleSame location

Productive and happy workplace

Flex ltd penang was one of the best company that I ever works.This is because they always maintain the productivity of the production and workers relationship. Usually the working culture also one the major why I ever choose this company. It was so fun to work with the sporting leadership in producing the product. Working with everyone was really great and brainstorming for ideas to make production more efficient was also a treat. Awesome co- workers and really felt at home. Furthermore, the management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits