Flex

Flex Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,478 reviews

Fast changing and rapid growth

Projects based works are more uncertain and lots of the knowledge and experience to gain from the multiple projects work-based.General department is more stable and less competitive

Good environment for work.

Nice environment to work, latest and new technologies been implemented, so able to learn from the work, not recommended to fresh graduates they require person that able to perform in the job.

Pros

Nice environment, good learning experience.

Cons

Lack of trust from management.

Productive and fun place

-Good environment -Can learn new skill -good management -work with fun without stress -can make someone to be a good discipline -fair at any issues such as the rotation shift and etc

A good place to begin

As an intern with potential permanent position, Flex has a lot to offer from challenges to benefits. It has a great office environment with great employees. Though there are questionable parts on Managers, it is mostly on personality. Hard part of the job is being ready to adapt on situations but with good co-workers, it can become enjoyable.

Productive and condusive workplace

As industrial engineering trainee, I have learnt cycle time analysis, capacity analysis, warehouse setup and layout proposal. The workplace culture is quite healthy in my department.

Good company

Good management & good working environment Good place to learn somethings new Good & friendly community ..................................................................

An OK job place.

I work night shift for 7 months and it is perfect. good pay salary, gross payment I get 1700. but in the early 2018, the management got scrambled. I have to work day shift, less working time( Overtime got decreased).

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Not very good environment, Management not too good.

Challenging & Fast paced

Working in Flex is challenging every day, especially where where there are tight timelines to meet, with limited resources given. There is always new challenges that encourages self-learning and strive to survive in the fast pace environment.

Productive working place

-Working environment with quick pace -Chance was given to explore on the knowledge beside your work -nice working environment with colleague who is helpful and provide teamwork

productive

fun at work and collaboration in all work good team work poor management and less overtime work 12 hours a day increase slightly

good place to work

fun to work here but in this life we need to improved our self to faced with new challenge.Many skills and experience got at Flextronics.

Enjoyable workplace

As I am here as part-time workers, I am feel so enjoy with good team member and head of branches. Here the place I has been exposed with pressure and problem solving.

Pros

Free lunch, sport activity.

Cons

No cons here

Challenging and Interesting.

Manufacturing works are normal and just good for every employee. People are very nice and approachable. I have learned may things in early stage as my superiors are very much willing to teach and share knowledge.

Productive and fun place to work in

Promotes work, life balance. They create positions for career advancements of employees. It is generally and fun place to work in. Fast pace environment with manageable work load.

Pros

Work Life balance

Cons

Very basic benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits