Flex Employee Reviews in Skudai

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.
To ensure report to senior engineer To check all chiller,ahu,genset,colling tower, compressor in good monitoring To solve facilities comment from construction and good monitoring for bulding To ensure came for brake down issue To take care 2 plan for facilities with team and solve production comment
In Flex, people will support each other to finish all the task. If any person who responsible to complete the job, he/she will definitely complete the task in time.
Tempat kerja yang diliputi dengan keselamatan yang sangat tinggi dan mempunyai banyak kemudahan yang disediakan seperti tempat merokok, kedai runcit & sebagainya
Pros
Ada hostel dan pengangkutan
A good working environment. With a great working culture. Work load pushes you to perform better and the co-workers are friendly.Overall, this company can be suggested to anyone.
Pros
Medical benefit, good exposure
Cons
Need to come early to get a safe parking
1. Very strong technical and managerial place. 2. Require both hands on and know-how knowledge. 3. Great place to learn and perform 4. Wonderful people and customer to allow you to make mistake and learnt.
Pros
Great place to allow you make mistake
I like work in current place now but the problem are me find job at Singapore because of salary now me not enough salary for my expenditure. that's the reason me find another job at singapore in my current company i learnt to solve problem in short time and new types of electronics machines. my co worker all very friendly with me reprogram Sony rob-bot it really complicated. setting new line at assembly it a excitement and also tired job.
Pros
no expected
Cons
for long period