Flex

Flex Employee Reviews in Skudai

Skudai8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,478 reviews

fun and fast pace

good for new worker to start working, as a fresh grad, its good to grasp the basic of the work flow and gain some experiences to improve your knowledge.

Pros

free coupons for lunch for first month you start working

Cons

short break and very crowded

I like working at Flex

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.

Good experience for electronic and faciliti

To ensure report to senior engineer To check all chiller,ahu,genset,colling tower, compressor in good monitoring To solve facilities comment from construction and good monitoring for bulding To ensure came for brake down issue To take care 2 plan for facilities with team and solve production comment

Productive & fun workplace with my colleague

In Flex, people will support each other to finish all the task. If any person who responsible to complete the job, he/she will definitely complete the task in time.

Tempat kerja yang sangat seronok

Tempat kerja yang diliputi dengan keselamatan yang sangat tinggi dan mempunyai banyak kemudahan yang disediakan seperti tempat merokok, kedai runcit & sebagainya

Pros

Ada hostel dan pengangkutan

Productive, a good experience, gain knowledge

A good working environment. With a great working culture. Work load pushes you to perform better and the co-workers are friendly.Overall, this company can be suggested to anyone.

Pros

Medical benefit, good exposure

Cons

Need to come early to get a safe parking

Good Training

1. Very strong technical and managerial place. 2. Require both hands on and know-how knowledge. 3. Great place to learn and perform 4. Wonderful people and customer to allow you to make mistake and learnt.

Pros

Great place to allow you make mistake

Related with any Technical job

I like work in current place now but the problem are me find job at Singapore because of salary now me not enough salary for my expenditure. that's the reason me find another job at singapore in my current company i learnt to solve problem in short time and new types of electronics machines. my co worker all very friendly with me reprogram Sony rob-bot it really complicated. setting new line at assembly it a excitement and also tired job.

Pros

no expected

Cons

for long period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Flex
  • Skudai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?