Flex Employee Reviews for Production Operator

i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .
I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.
Flex ltd penang was one of the best company that I ever works.This is because they always maintain the productivity of the production and workers relationship. Usually the working culture also one the major why I ever choose this company. It was so fun to work with the sporting leadership in producing the product. Working with everyone was really great and brainstorming for ideas to make production more efficient was also a treat. Awesome co- workers and really felt at home. Furthermore, the management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.
The working hours from 7 am to 7 pm. I learn so many production processes. The management is good and the workplace culture are comfortable. The hardest part is working nonstop for 12 hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we work as a team to make sure the output is achieved,
Pros
good woring environment
Cons
short breaks
I work night shift for 7 months and it is perfect. good pay salary, gross payment I get 1700. but in the early 2018, the management got scrambled. I have to work day shift, less working time( Overtime got decreased).
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Not very good environment, Management not too good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flex?
  1. Production Operator