Flex

Production Operator6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,451 reviews

okay

i have learned something new . in IQA dept , was not too boring . i can did something different per day . my boss was super okay . if i dont know something i ask him . he will guide till i understand and can do it with my own opinion based on designated .

great opportunity

Easy to communicate with each other, very good manager, positive minded staffs, work-life balance is well maintained. Company gives a lot opportunities to learn and deliver best results.

Pros

good staff

Cons

short break

I like working at Flex

I enjoyed working at Flextronic because I could get many friends from other country. Besides, I gain new experience with the others culture while working together.

Productive and happy workplace

Flex ltd penang was one of the best company that I ever works.This is because they always maintain the productivity of the production and workers relationship. Usually the working culture also one the major why I ever choose this company. It was so fun to work with the sporting leadership in producing the product. Working with everyone was really great and brainstorming for ideas to make production more efficient was also a treat. Awesome co- workers and really felt at home. Furthermore, the management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.

productive and good working environment

The working hours from 7 am to 7 pm. I learn so many production processes. The management is good and the workplace culture are comfortable. The hardest part is working nonstop for 12 hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we work as a team to make sure the output is achieved,

Pros

good woring environment

Cons

short breaks

An OK job place.

I work night shift for 7 months and it is perfect. good pay salary, gross payment I get 1700. but in the early 2018, the management got scrambled. I have to work day shift, less working time( Overtime got decreased).

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Not very good environment, Management not too good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Flex
  • Production Operator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?