Flex Employee Reviews for Test Technician

Test Technician9 reviews
Malaysia9 reviews
- I can gain experience to test the ICT and FCT fixture. - Workplace culture so far enjoyed and not very stressful. - I can learn how to repair ICT and FCT using programming.
I enjoyed working at Flex my team is very supportive. But the management in every departments are not cooperative to each other. And lastly the salary is very low
1.Good company and system systematic management system. 2. Work enviroment and learn a variety Of skill and machnie. 3. Security system very good and efficient.
The Best company that i have worked so far! The Management takes care of their employees. This company gives me a lot of experience which helps me gain more knowledge. The most challenging part of the job is you have to work for more than 8 hours if your on a lower job position.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
I think my experience here good much with my environment and many people willing to teach me about new things.Besides i also can work in team with others
pressured working area, but more knowledge and idea to learned which may give you more benefits on experienced...i have learned a lot in terms of testing, troubleshooting, customer support and relation, even handling issue on product that customer's needed. workplace is fine, the hardest thing is that every time having an issue where the engineer's who supposed to be handle the product answered the about issue will blame us; we are the one will answered and communicate to the customer, and after done and solved that issue, they are the one will benefits and promoted sometimes.. the most enjoyable is that the salary you received is good enough to replenished your pressured and hardest of work...
Pros
Regular
Cons
This company had it own target with the condusive area of workplaces. But need to have self esteem to find the applicable task. To much losses in no of workers whose idling with no appropriate task.
Pros
Good allowances.
Cons
Many idle time for workers and unbalance work
working environment is clean and nice. Always important about 5S core value and mare sure all the working area is safely.
12 hrs working day Have a special training in my work field I take care 5 ICT testers, 2 Flying Probes and 1 Genrad tester. My Engineer always update me if any problem in my line. I enjoy my job but I need find a new job and get a high salary to survive my family in poverty.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flex?