foodpanda

foodpanda Employee Reviews

Malaysia84 reviews

Typical rider job. Very competitive.

The company management quite unsatisfied. Not really care about the riders welfare. If you want to work for long term job, not really recommended. But if for part-time job as a rider, it is a good choice.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Not many benefit from company

A fun workplace

I learnt a lot even though i worked for only 5 months during my school break. It was a good experience and a good start for my career life. It was a fun place to work too

Great part time work for student

The job is easy but no career growth. Have to quickly pick your schedule otherwise there will be no job for you. Everyone at the workplace is friendly and helps you when you needed any help.

Pros

Salary given weekly

Cons

Can't claim mall parking ticket

Good for fast money

If you are a student and need extra allowance, doing food delivery would be the easiest way as you can pick up your shift at your convenience. However, do not expect the pay will be high due to you probably doing it after office hours (need to submit assignments and attend the class).

Pros

You are your own boss

Cons

Malaysia’s weather & high risk

Fund workplace and productive environment

everything is a top standard and a fun place to work, good leaders who encourage for personal growth within the company. standardize man power and healing

Pros

Free lunch on public holidays

Cons

short breaks

Worst place to work with

Salary paid on 7th every month. Today is 7th but the salary is not coming yet. Need to pay bills but this company decided to pay salary on 7th only. Worst ever.

Be Boss on Your own

Can pick shift anytime you want to work and have very good friends environment. but remember this kind of job is like kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang.

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

No epf socso & insurance

Productive & fun workplace.

Good working culture. The manager is very helpful. The colleagues are very cooperative. They have internal training & courses. Good for learning & growth opportunities.

Pros

Good working culture.

Fun workplace

Good teammates Fun environment No need to be stressed Love working thereSalary on timeGot more over timeGood management If you got any emergency then they will arrange someone to cover your shift even though you inform them last minute

Good for freshgrad

The company's benefit is good. Provide other type of leave such as birthday leave, sick leave, work anniversary leave. Claimable glasses. The culture is friendly to colleague from other country. The people in department Im joining is kind and friendly. Most of the team leader is supportive.

good workplace

a typical day at work, you need update yourself as TW customer service, daily report, quality control, good benefit to employees, good communication between management and staff.

Pros

long break

Cons

can not chat with others

Everything good

I like all of the things in foodpanda , customers , platform for rider and also the application for customer , they always try hard to get a smooth working style so if anything happen they will directly solve it .

Pros

Lot of friends

Best

I love to work here as my department is follow office hour. have nice pantry, the salary not bad. always have increament.nice place to workeasy to grow.

Pros

free money in wallet to order in apps, got medical card, no need to pay and claim.the place is so beautiful

Flexible but must know how to cope with pressure

Work from home.Meal allowance.Helpful team members.Young environment.Inconsistent KPI. KPI keep changing.Workload with less incentive.You must become a person that can always adapt drastic changing and embrace new things.

Overall experience: Just okay

I got the job working remotely and never actually met my team in HQ, not all of them but some were supportive and responsive whenever I needed something. The pros is that it has great work life balance, you won't be interrupted during your off-days / leave. HR will also send goodies on every festive celebrations. For this position, you have to be mentally agile and quick. Don't expect to have a brainstorming session during meetings because the will be none and you come up with your own strategies and plans. Your boss don't know everything, so you'd be expected to update and stay updated with the current situation at your territory. Plans may change frequently too.

Pros

Great work-life balance, Festive gifts, satisfactory salary

Cons

No brainstorming during meetings

Productive and fun

Good income if willing to work hardComfortable with own timing Must familiar with klang Valley roadsAbility to work with weather conditions Strong will power

A super relax job

Recruited via an agency. The agency under FoodPanda is responsive and nice. My job as a grocery picker is just a very simple job and quite free. When the day with less order, we only need to sit for the whole day. Its a really relaxing and not much to learn tbh. Communicate with the colleague is important, as the order came and the picker should be separated the items evenly. Since having free time its fine to work for this job. It's only recommended for those who do not want to gain more knowledge.

Pros

Lots of free time can be chatting during working hours, you can familiarize yourself of the items in the tesco, only work for 3-4 days/week as a partimer

Cons

No new knowledge to gain as its just a grocery picker

Good for partimer

Schedule working is very limited due to over man power in certain area. Be able to working under pressure due to the time limit for delivery to customer.The enjoyable part for this job is you can make a lot of connection with variety of background in working and study.

Feel healthy, foodpanda workers collaboration

I delivery food by walking because of that feel so healthy & strong. The hardest part is whenever delivery to the customer location but if that address was wrong feel very hurtful.

I enjoy to become a rider. I feel happy when i send food to customer

I work 3 to 8 hour per day. I come early 30 minute before i work. As long as I work at panda food I feel very happy because I made new friends and most of them are very friendly

Learning about platform

I realy interested working as a rider food panda because I can spend more time with my family..so far very well done the payment when I received from food panda.then I need improve my level but I don't know about it.when I learning thats way I really more happy...

Pros

Free luncher

Cons

To keep level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at foodpanda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits