foodpanda

foodpanda Employee Reviews

Learned many things on my own. Management is slow or unresponsive or just plain dumb because they keep asking us to do their job. HR didn't really respond to email. Hardest part of the job is catching up to all the changes almost day by day. Most enjoyable part is when the customers thanks you, when you helped them.
Pros
on public holiday, there's free food.
Cons
benefits is just inpatient and mc.no fixed place. HR is kinda racist (indian).
Peaceful and happening environment as the colleague are friendly and helpful. Playstation for those need mind relaxation. Great facilities and 5 minutes walk to food court and convenience stores.
work as rider at Foodpanda is free as well i work, because the shift is depends on rider to take any times. the best is salary for rider is per week shift are available when i need to work. but when work at long time, it can made so tired because expose to sun and road traffic. Foodpanda HQ not provide the benefit or bonus. like repair and maintenance of motorcycle service for work. i forced my self to maintenance by own.
Pros
free to work
Cons
difficult to have benefit or bonus
Shift is not computable. Hard to get the time table for work. Hard to have a basic salary. Working time make me feel hard to find money. I need a job that have a basic.
Working as delivery driver making you to become someone with fast paced person in order to completing customer requested. Need to be patience on the road to avoid accident.
The downside of working as foodpanda rider is that you dont have any banefits and they do not have any insurance cover if you involved in accidents as they claimed in their advertisment.
Usually foodpanda rider will choose their shift a week before work. Rider can choose a shift minimum 3 hours per day and maximum 12 hours per day. Rider can absent from work if their have letter from clinic or hospital, but their shift will burn and open to other rider.
Pros
Flexible time and less work pressure
Cons
Doesn`t have life insurance
Too many rider,too little order to go around, they will take new rider every day,then no timetables They have a batch system, batch 1 to 6,to get batch 1 u have to work more than 10hours everyday,if u take 1 day leave,your batch will go down If u had an accident while u on delivery and u hurt really bad,they don't care,u must deliver the food to customer, if u don't they will put u on break until end shift and u got nothing
very greats company for employee to try work in this company.the day is up for employers.the environment is not so far go it for employers.Managements is very greats manage for all employers if have problems
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at foodpanda?
Friendly working environment. All the riders are being good and helpful to each other. Although this job is expose to dangerous, but it is fun working as rider.
Not stressed with work Daily hours work Depending on your schedule Follow up with the vendor Pick up the food from vendor Very easy to work with So you can get extra hours with family
All perfect. They all done perfect job there and also educate new joiness with nice. My team leader also so good and teach me politely and answer all my quiries with perfect.
Rider need to fighting or choosing early the schedule. If not there have no chance to work and get the money. Need to deal with other rider to get the time
Foodpanda job its okay , but when your batch drop it so hard to get schedule or shifts and you will take about 3-4 hard Working to get high score or batch back
Its a dangerous work, but it simple jobs. I just need to delivery the food to customer. I learned much about the community with people. The management is good because they always concern about their worker. The most enjoy with Food panda is you can meet different people that you more enjoy and not stress while working.
Depends on what shift I take , for me I took shift in my free time. Most of my work shift is at night. Pending order often comes at night. I learned a lot on how to manage time and how to solve a problems. Hardest part of the job is when the vehicles that we use had a breakdown such as out of fuel, engines breakdown. Enjoyable part of the job is when I make a lot of new friends.
very hard to select schedule and have a little amount of hour for working..they said that we are parttimer but control us like their parmenent staff..bad situation of a company
Pros
no pros
Cons
a lot of cons
No benefits for field staff. Management so cruel to drop the staff salary. dont recommend this company for long career development. Wasting time and not worth it.
Not many people can do this job as it is very tiring. There aren't many shifts to accommodate the huge number of riders. There has also been some issues between riders and management. A lot of sabotaging by a group of riders made it hard for other riders to work.
Managed to cool down the hungry and angry customers with good explanations. Managed to communicate with customers. Managed and collected the sale money.
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy.job was challenging and interesting gained new experienced