Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,279 reviews

culture was different

working in hospitality is good but if you see according to personal life its very difficult bto say .. you have no personal life in hospitality line surely youll get good money taht too in long period of time still you don't have value of yours own living that is my opinion !!overall experience was good and challenging i like it

Above Average

It was a good place to work. As I went for my interviews, they never got back to me for the job. Quite disappointing but I’ve moved on. It taught me lots and I’ve gained so much knowledge

Official response from Four Seasons

18 February 2020
Thank you for your review - we wish you the best in all future positons.

Good Place to Learn especially in Purchase Department

-Too many Challenging things work to learn and do. Fast-paced working environment. -Best place for employee to work - During my internship period, i have been learned how to source the material for different department. -I also has learn to solve problem .

Good work environment

Need to improve attitude of the higher management. Lower staff works really good. People’s got strict behaviour and don’t care employees needs. But overall something good to learn

Official response from Four Seasons

3 January 2020
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback as a former Intern. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management and career advancement reaches the appropriate people.

i have learn how to become a good waiter

At four season,I have learn many about how to server a customer.Always giving a smile to the customer.Talk gentle to them .Serve with a good attitude and never fovrget with a cheerful face.Therefor, I hope that company can give me a change to work at here.Thanks.

The best place to work and learn new things

The first day i came to work in four seasons already made me fall in love with it. With a kind executive chef and others chef who guided and teach interns very well and beyond of my expectations.

Pros

Foods are great

Cons

Food need to be more fine

The luxury resort with beautiful beach that make you feel relax while working here.

The best luxury resort in Langkawi Island and always take care of their staff.The best place to start your career in hospitality industries and to learn five start hotel service culture.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short break

Productive and a great team work

Four seasons is one of the best company i have ever work with, has an open door policy that allows all employees suggestions and opinions. offered a good benefit and work life balance and also has a service culture and golden rules for all staff to follows.one of point in golden rule says "treat other like how you wish to be treated ". thats means as a staff we need to treat other like how you wish to be treated.

Pros

life insurance, good work life balance

Hard working person, wiling to learn more, have a lot an experience

As Purchasing Officer - do monthly end report, keep store in good condition, Cost control for purchased anything items. working hours - 9.5 hours with 2 day off All staffs in neatly and care about cleanliness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits