Four Seasons
Coronavirus update
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews
It was a good place to work. As I went for my interviews, they never got back to me for the job. Quite disappointing but I’ve moved on. It taught me lots and I’ve gained so much knowledge
Official response from Four Seasons
18 February 2020
Thank you for your review - we wish you the best in all future positons.
-Too many Challenging things work to learn and do. Fast-paced working environment.
-Best place for employee to work

- During my internship period, i have been learned how to source the material for different department.

-I also has learn to solve problem .
Need to improve attitude of the higher management. Lower staff works really good. People’s got strict behaviour and don’t care employees needs. But overall something good to learn
Official response from Four Seasons
3 January 2020
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback as a former Intern. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management and career advancement reaches the appropriate people.
At four season,I have learn many about how to server a customer.Always giving a smile to the customer.Talk gentle to them .Serve with a good
attitude and never fovrget with a cheerful face.Therefor, I hope that company can give me a change to work at here.Thanks.
The first day i came to work in four seasons already made me fall in love with it. With a kind executive chef and others chef who guided and teach interns very well and beyond of my expectations.
Pros
Foods are great
Cons
Food need to be more fine
The best luxury resort in Langkawi Island and always take care of their staff.The best place to start your career in hospitality industries and to learn five start hotel service culture.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Four seasons is one of the best company i have ever work with, has an open door policy that allows all employees suggestions and opinions. offered a good benefit and work life balance and also has a service culture and golden rules for all staff to follows.one of point in golden rule says "treat other like how you wish to be treated ". thats means as a staff we need to treat other like how you wish to be treated.
Pros
life insurance, good work life balance
As Purchasing Officer - do monthly end report, keep store in good condition, Cost control for purchased anything items.

working hours - 9.5 hours with 2 day off

All staffs in neatly and care about cleanliness