Fuji Xerox Pty Limited

Fuji Xerox Pty Limited Employee Reviews

Malaysia14 reviews
It's a good place for you to meet different support groups and get to be educated as to how process differs from one to another.

They also have interesting fun committees who provide all employees the chance to unwind and relax even during work.
The threatment is based on your relationship with the management, especially their HR manager. Sometimes they will judge you baselessly without any fact. No point showing them any proof or documents in regards of your performance even though your customer loves you. When they say you fail, you fail. Certain manager can even fabricates the so call prove just to bring one down, and HR is accepting them without further investigation.
Pros
Salary wise is higher than other BPO
Cons
They don't operate based on facts.
As a branch, we are independent and we multitask. Teamwork is important. To be unbias, fair, and willing to take extra responsibility. Treat each other with respect at all times. Thank you for helping me to grow as a person personally and professionally.
• Attend to assigned cases and troubleshoot related MFD (network) and small printer incidents until resolved.
• Averaged 25 cases resolved daily.

• Attend to incoming urgent emails to follow up on outstanding cases.

• Served as support tech for Live Chat for 4 months; troubleshoot incoming live chat request for various printer software/hardware related issues.

• Educated customers on how to troubleshoot future issues by sending follow up emails with an attached Knowledge Base Article.

• Remotely accessed end user systems via Log Me In in order to troubleshoot and resolve print driver installation on MAC/PC, printer settings, printer IP connection issues, etc…

• Received ITIL training and passed to obtain ITIL Foundation certification.
Pros: Good and friendly team members. Calm workplace and I am lucky to have a very helpful team leader. Benefits are good.
Cons: Difficult to get parking. The culture looks like no one care but in fact, there are so many busy body cultures occured there. A company that very hard to accept the fact when they have bad opinion given to them. Some managers like to threaten staffs. Chance to be a permanent staf can be 0-20% only. HR is very slow and they need to be reminded for something that is actually their duties.
- great place to work
- good management

- fun work place

- learn alot new thing

- very good HR management.

- open door policy

- enjoyable work place.

- Free Training
Pros
medical Card
-manageable work load
-remote IT support, customer service, project management

-promotion not based on merits

-office politics

-set the record KPI, yet unappreciated by management

-fun colleagues
Pros
enjoyable colleagues
Cons
office politics
would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my bes
As a Customer Service Executive ,working on 5 days a week,we are the frotliner for any 1st level technical support ,handle customer complaints ,handling email ,taking order for consumables request ,key in Sales Order and manage admin tasks.
Pros
very good workplace culture
Cons
short breaks
As Senior Account Executive, I have developed strong accounting skill. For example, checking accuracy of double entry for full set accounts, perform trend analysis for expenses, ensure all the Interco balance are tally, perform billing to interco, capture payment entry, submit reporting to company group level, perform month end closing, etc.
Pros
One hour allowance per month
Cons
System need to improve (Eg: SAP recommended)
Nothing to complaint about the job and the customers.
But the management is atrocious, priorities are always given to foreigner, I wonder if they really follow the work permit quota. The moment you're in the office, its like mini Philippines. If you are a strong candidates who stand for right, you will be out of the company. Not sure why they have HR as they seems to be non existent.
Pros
Subsidized junk food
A typical day at work would coming into office and working under minimal supervision. I have learned about troubleshooting and managing Fuji Xerox printers. Work culture is fine.
Pros
There are vending machines with discounted price
Cons
Not enough personal breaks. 1 hour for meal time, 15 minutes for personal break. Standard companies offer 30 minutes of personal breaks.
Good experience to learn on the Japanese way of working and thinking, so that these positive cultures could be adapted in our daily life.

Morning exercise really helps the productivity of work become excellent
Young, dynamic and growing organization with commitment to the Social Community, Customer and its' other stakeholders.

Great colleagues