FujiFilm

FujiFilm Employee Reviews

Malaysia34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,450 reviews

As compared to my previous sales job, this company provides all the materials a salesperson might need, full course of training from product knowledge all the way to proposal writing so it's a company that really prepare you before you go for war and the objective or aim is very clear.

Over-working culture

the more on your plate, the more you need to be there to work. Bosses only care about work, even when you're on leave, you are required to work. Sick leave needs to be on hour basis, even though you're down with food poisoning.

Good platform new career & low salary for the job task

Good platform career for first experience in credit control field & working in MNC company environment. Learn to work in huge workload & multitask. My location company having previous history record that haven't settled yet since few2 years ago by the previous staff. New staff come in to sweap the floor & to cope for resolving previous issue + current works. And salary is not worth for the workload. Don't forget they are some toxic colleagues we need to avoid or it will contribute to level up ur stressfull life.

Pros

Good platform for career

Cons

Low salary, toxic colleagues, bad work record

Nice environment

Lacks amenities but so far the office is fine. I love how the employees are like family. Sometimes I felt our HR is incompetent because they don't tend to reply from your query right away unless you follow up.

Threatment depends whether you are management's favourite instead of your capabilities

The threatment is based on your relationship with the management, especially their HR manager. Sometimes they will judge you baselessly without any fact. No point showing them any proof or documents in regards of your performance even though your customer loves you. When they say you fail, you fail. Certain manager can even fabricates the so call prove just to bring one down, and HR is accepting them without further investigation.

Pros

Salary wise is higher than other BPO

Cons

They don't operate based on facts.

Slow Growth

The management itself doesn't know how to handle the tantrums of the employees, a lot of gossips and fights between the employees. No clear internal structure. Could use a lot of improvement.

Pros

Benefit is Good

Relaxed working environment.

It's a good place for you to meet different support groups and get to be educated as to how process differs from one to another. They also have interesting fun committees who provide all employees the chance to unwind and relax even during work.

good

kerja relex sempoi.tidak stress kerja, the best company tapi tidak banyak benefit .tempat kerja pon menarik dan sangat selesa, machine semua ok tiada masalah,terima kasih

Challenging

As a branch, we are independent and we multitask. Teamwork is important. To be unbias, fair, and willing to take extra responsibility. Treat each other with respect at all times. Thank you for helping me to grow as a person personally and professionally.

Fun Environment

A very diverse environment, Fun co-workers and very supportive management. The company also offer assistance in terms of financial support to each employees.

great company

• Attend to assigned cases and troubleshoot related MFD (network) and small printer incidents until resolved. • Averaged 25 cases resolved daily. • Attend to incoming urgent emails to follow up on outstanding cases. • Served as support tech for Live Chat for 4 months; troubleshoot incoming live chat request for various printer software/hardware related issues. • Educated customers on how to troubleshoot future issues by sending follow up emails with an attached Knowledge Base Article. • Remotely accessed end user systems via Log Me In in order to troubleshoot and resolve print driver installation on MAC/PC, printer settings, printer IP connection issues, etc… • Received ITIL training and passed to obtain ITIL Foundation certification.

Friendly teammates

Pros: Good and friendly team members. Calm workplace and I am lucky to have a very helpful team leader. Benefits are good. Cons: Difficult to get parking. The culture looks like no one care but in fact, there are so many busy body cultures occured there. A company that very hard to accept the fact when they have bad opinion given to them. Some managers like to threaten staffs. Chance to be a permanent staf can be 0-20% only. HR is very slow and they need to be reminded for something that is actually their duties.

Fun and productive surroundings

I was printer and photostat machine technician. I am responsible in the maintenance of the machine and the installation for a new user. I am also responsible in ordering any spare parts needed for maintenance

Corporate Culture, Colleagues and Work Quality

-Typical day at work: Provide technical support to customers on hardware issues such as guiding them to install spare parts and other related issues. -What you learned: I have learned to multitask and manage my work load. -Management: Fuji Xerox is an organised Corporate and follows strictly to SOP. -Workplace culture: People are friendly, fun and easy to work with. In fact we have team building often to strengthen the bonding between co-workers. -Hardest part of the job: dealing with complaints with fussy customers. -Most enjoyable part of the job: Communicating with friendly-warm customers.

Pros

Work culture and friendly working atmosphere

Cons

Poor annual salary increments and limited medical benefits

Good Company

It is very good company to work. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Well trained and friendly trainers. Excellent team work and supportive supervisors.

Pros

Flexibility and team activities

Cons

Contract work is very risky

fun environment & multicultural

Ongoing training to improve self skill the company has always have something for everyone to enjoy every friday such as fruit friday where company will distribute fruits to every employee. every month company will organise fun day. example : Fuji Got Talent or Spa day and etc. Team building activity where we do out doors activity

Pros

free fruits

Fun work place

I’ve received 6 customers’ compliments where I resolved their enquiries. I manage to meet fixed KPi by management. During my working period, I independently take initiative to adopt the job scopes in 2 weeks. Due to my good attitude, I was appointed as acting Team Leader during my superior away.

Sales

Every day there was a big push to meet our target, it was a very good job with constant change. There were people from all around the world working here and it was a coming together of minds

Pros

Reward

Cons

Pressure

Hardwork

- great place to work - good management - fun work place - learn alot new thing - very good HR management. - open door policy - enjoyable work place. - Free Training

Pros

medical Card

Rigid workplace

-manageable work load -remote IT support, customer service, project management -promotion not based on merits -office politics -set the record KPI, yet unappreciated by management -fun colleagues

Pros

enjoyable colleagues

Cons

office politics

Fun Workplace

would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my bes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FujiFilm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits