G4S

G4S Employee Reviews

Malaysia76 reviews

Found 76 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,392 reviews

Good to earn money

Initial platform for fresh graduate.works as long as you can,try to make money here.a lots of overtime job,be punctual otherwise they will deduct your allowance

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No life

been working at safeguards g4s you need to think outside the box and be open-minded and like to learn new things.always make sure to do yours on time. always gaining new knowledge and a suitable office atmosphere, challenging tasks and opportunities for promotion and high salary.

Fun workplace

Good work place to gain knowledge in one place..in one company you can try and change into different department to gain knowledge...flexible and have shift working hours..

give opportunity for career progression

A great employer understands that you have other things to take care of outside of work.By having a flexible start and end time, you can more easily make time for appointments, family obligations and personal matters. While a flexible schedule isn't possible for every type of career, you may want to consider going into a career that gives you more freedom. this is why i like to working at this company.

Best to work here. Can learn many experiences especially for fresh graduate. Good start. Overall iam okay with this company and job except for no holiday on public holiday.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No work life balance

Fun

Fun and relax. More friendly with other worker. But sometimes it stressfull because of peak week. Working hour not flexible. Sometimes feel really bored when work under vaulting

Pros

Relax

Cons

Short breaks

Professional enviroment

Highly recommended to other employees. Each day you will learn new things and build your self in a professional way. Accountable in final reconciliation. Three way of physical balancing and forecast . Most properly you will learn and get more knowledge at the banking line/ internal processing.

Pros

Free pantry use, drinks and foods, and medical benefits

Cons

short breaks

Good workplace and gain a lot of knowledge.

Good work environment to obtain knowledge related to branch inspection methods, Firearms Operation, Operation of ATM/CDM machines, CIT and Deposita machine, company SOP management and case investigation.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

No Medical Penal

Good for exprience

Good job but management poor. Need to improve. Manager as long no quality manager. Very dangerous inviroment work. Long times working hours. No meals allowonce.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break

Experience

*bestguide from supervisor * salary given based on your performance *best experience about cash processing *enjoyable and easy to learn *salary on time *experience to working relocation

Good

Good,Anyone who can meet the initial application requirements, and have minimal experience can become an employee. And by gaining experience, and taking advantage of the programs offered to enhance growth. They have the opportunity to advance within the company, should the chose to do so. Pros safe, a good environment for work

Good

A good environment work place for all kind of job secured. Staffs, management and benefits are all taken care. Culture of work are acceptable and good

Good environment

Sistem pengurusan ok tapi waktu bekerja tidak flexsibel kerana perlu bekerja sabtu/ahad & public holiday...gaji permulaan rendah sikit tetapi jika dicampur dengan gaji OT boleh dikatakan lumayan.Kadar kenaikan gaji tahunan juga terlalu rendah walaupun kita mencapai KPI yang baik.

Can get extra money if u work over time

Ideal for those who want to make more money as it provides over time job for the workers from morning to night. Should have license because this job need to be just like a runner.

good place

Good place but still have minor politics on management side. Benefit are not that kind though, understandably with more than 8000 staff. Chance to involve in overseas partner.

Ok

Good,ok to work, less ot then before, but still ok. Can get enought earning to support my family. Just stay clam and be genorousity. Do what your officer told you to do. Be humble.

Fun workplace with good senior, executive and friend

Just like other workplace. Such a fun workplace. I've learn many thing that I never knew before. Management not bad. The hardest part of the job is I have to work more than 12 hours per day and only have one day off. I did'nt get enough sleep when I work there.

fun

have a lot of friends that can teach me to understand my work, a lot of pressure but its normal for us as coworkers, management sometimes not understand what coworkers like us are facing everyday to solve daily problems but sometime they understand and give us some solutions.

mostly travelling both short and long distance

arranging appointment with client, need to be punctual. time management is important. management mostly from HQ. workplace culture is flexible with cooperative working colleagues. hardest part of the job is traveling long distances while the enjoyable part would be for those who love traveling.

Not so fun because we didnt have a pantry

Working shift , morning and night Workplace not in good enviroment Hardest part is when need to working at night shift without sleeping Most enjoyable part is my colleague

Poor management

Been working for almost 8 years but the management are at their worst system. Work force always insufficient,high turnover,management don't know how to handle a human being. Forcing their workers to work extra hours up to 16 hours per day. This happened when I was working at the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits